**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who does everyone think will move on to the next round of Summoner's Choice 2023

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I see the following champions moving on. Currently basing this off of RT on Twitter.
1.) White Tiger
2.) Bullseye
3.) Gladiator
4.) Spider-Punk

Still hoping Deathlok makes it further, but not sure at this point.

Comments

• Options
    If anything wrong need a Mutant Spider-Man so we have one for every class.
    My vote though is Deathlok! Followed by Gladiator. An additional team or Organization coming in is nice.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Only Spider-related heroes I'd like at this point would be Silk, Spiderwoman, Superior Spider-Man or the Kaine version of Scarlet Spider.
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    Probably gonna be those four yeah.
    I don't get why everyone wants White Tiger and Spider Punk so bad though, we already have two Black Panther variants and like five Spider Man variants... Don't get the logic behind wanting another one of (or extremely similar to) those instead of something totally different. Deathlok's a zombie cyborg there's nothing like him in the game yet, not to mention the tech class needs god tiers desperately atm, worst class.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    White Tiger is not a Black Panther variant. She's a completely different character and would have different powers entirely.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ava_Ayala_(Earth-616)
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★

White Tiger is not a Black Panther variant. She's a completely different character and would have different powers entirely.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ava_Ayala_(Earth-616)

Yes that's why I said "variant (or very similar to)". You can't tell me design wise she doesn't look like a female version of Black Panther.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    White tiger ftw
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Echo and Deathlok!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I’m perplexed but I’m guessing much of the White Tiger love comes from the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series. The entire Ayala family+magic amulet saga is fairly minor in Marvel lore, but I suppose it’s ok if it resurrects Iron Fist and DD via very useful synergies. Honestly, I don’t think White Tiger adds a lot to MCoC otherwise.

As for Spider-Punk, he’s been around since all the way back to 2015. Give him some awesome synergies that boost DD and Iron Fist and I’m maybe ok with him also. :D

Marrow…if we are going to bring in Morlocks, why start here? Callisto, Caliban…even the Reavers would be great adds back from the 90’s and 00’s.

Bullseye, Deathlok and even Gladiator have been around a long time and interacted with a ton of characters. Any top four for me would have those three, although I’m biased against adding another buff-heavy overpowered cosmic.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Jinxesaxe said:

Spider Punk should NOT be moving on. #AllMyHomiesHateSpiderPunk.

But in all seriousness, besides him, I agree with this list. I genuinely see Deathlok winning, as much as I would rather it be White Tiger.

Jinx

I'm shocked all the voting for Spider-Punk considering how many Spider-Man variants we already have.
    But I'm looking thru my champion list and besides Storm I see a distinct lack of Punk.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I said it before & I'll say it again
    The only spider that makes sense to be added to the game is ManSpider (Mutant class)
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I voted for Gladiator

But i wouldnt mind if Bullseye, Deathlok or White Tiger wins

Dont care for Sunfyre or Echo atm

and GOD i hope ppl boycott Spiderpunk and that Marrow chick
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

There was a lengthy thread on who people were voting for here and also one on Reddit. Here is a list of how many times a champ was mentioned as being voted for. FWIW…

Deathlok - 32
    Bullseye - 26
    Gladiator - 24
    White Tiger - 18
    Spider Punk - 12
    Echo - 10
    Sunfire - 8
    Marrow - 6

I hope so as that is who I'm personally hoping for to go to round 2.
  • Options
    abamabam Posts: 32
    Gladiator