**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam Add Carina's Challenges for Conqueror And Below Players?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I mean, it only makes sense, right? This would help allow lower level players to get access to useful resources for their progression level, like 3* crystals, 250 4* shards, t3 basic fragments, and t1 alpha fragments for challenger, 1000 4* shards, t4 basic fragments, t4 class catalyst fragment selectors and t1 alphas for proven, and a 4* crystal, 4000 5* shards, t4 basics, t2 alpha fragments, t5 basics and t4 class catalyst selectors for conqueror, 3000 6* shards, a 5* crystal, t5 basic fragments, and t2 alphas for UC, and so on. This would allow new players access to more resources, and also teach them to diversify their champs, learn counters, and discover more champs along the way.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Judging from the reactions to the new eq difficulty.

NO
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There's a lot of content for Conqueror and below (Even Uncollected and below) to tackle before adding up another set of challenges and these content are necessary to learn about the game more.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    No, carinas challenges were designed towards players that had completed most stuff 100%.
    If you’re only conquerer or below you should focus on story content not specific challenges.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    I will like to see a Conqueror do EOP acceptance, then it turns out to be Brian Grant or Seatin in disguise!

But seriously. I am Paragon now, and I still haven’t dabble in Volume 1 or 2… I blame it on the energy crisis of 2023!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Instead of carinas challenge the should be called

“Deadpool’s School” followed by class years:
    Class of 2016 -
    Class of 2017 -
    Class of 2018-

The should do what we had to do before blade and herc , and aegon, they need to separate it by class year.

They need to experience act 4.3 Jugg with certain champs.

Then we can give them an LOL challenge beat X-23 with a star lord of any rarity.

Followed by a RTTL spiked armor punisher

Then I would cap it off with best the collector with 4* champs only hear #2018 and lower allowed.

This is actually a great idea. Petition for Kabam to really implement this into MCOC:
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    The whole point of Carina's Challenges is that endgame players were getting bored. New players should not get bored, and really anyone below Cav should be mostly focused on story content and learning to play the game first. There is a huge amount of content available to beginners, and they'd have to create even more to fill an unnecessary gap. No.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Maybe “Carina’s Gentle Suggestions?”

Dr. Zola

This elicited a chuckle.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Instead of carinas challenge the should be called

“Deadpool’s School” followed by class years:
    Class of 2016 -
    Class of 2017 -
    Class of 2018-

They should do what we had to do before blade and herc , and aegon, they need to separate it by class year.

They need to experience act 4.3 Jugg with certain champs.

Then we can give them an LOL challenge beat X-23 with a star lord of any rarity.

Followed by a RTTL spiked armor punisher

Then I would cap it off with best the collector with 4* champs only year #2018 and lower allowed.

This is actually a great idea. Petition for Kabam to really implement this into MCOC:
    Thanks! Now that I think of it, this should be carinas challenges or something to that effect. Life before blade was different. Would be nice to remember how mcoc has changed and what we had to do. I think ice Phoenix still scars people.

Dorm bosses
    Magik bosses
    Ultron Boss

Thanks! Maybe I’ll add it in the suggestion page
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If lower progressions start getting every type of content at their level, they will have little motivation to progress faster
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Release year restrictions sounds like a great idea for a variant.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Or they should just rename it to
    Act 3
    Act 4
    Act 5

Or...
    Literally any playable content
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    If your playing right you’re cav before too long.
  • Options
    They already got the carina challenge, it is called 5.2.4
  • Options
    KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    Considering the amount of criticism from the EQ difficulty increase...That's a terrible idea