Options

Human Torch bugged

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
He isn't regaining his prefight ability no matter how many times he starts the fight without 1.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023
    First noticed it against the Absorbing Man boos in TB EQ but u have since tested it in 3.2.6 and road to labyrinth, used the prefight on first fight and still hadn't regained the prefight by the boss. Oddly I do keep getting 16 persistent charges or 33 (see pics below) but still not able to use the prefight.

Could this be brought to the relevant team please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Many thanks
  • Options

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They said they were aware of persistent effect issues in relation to Apocalypse and have a fix planned. I don't recall if they said it would deal with all of the other champs' persistent ability/charge issues or not or if we are just hoping that's the case.
  • Options
    As mentioned above, the team is looking into this and we are working on a fix that we believe should take care of the issue for both champs.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Crine60 said:

They said they were aware of persistent effect issues in relation to Apocalypse and have a fix planned. I don't recall if they said it would deal with all of the other champs' persistent ability/charge issues or not or if we are just hoping that's the case.

I was aware of the apoc one but torch was a new one on me so thought it be best to report just incase they didn't know
  • Options

As mentioned above, the team is looking into this and we are working on a fix that we believe should take care of the issue for both champs.

Thanks