**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finished master gold realm... Somehow it is at only 99% exploration. [Under Investigation]

Crammer2020Crammer2020 Posts: 45
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I finished the gold realm on Master... The whole thing is done but it only shows 99% exploration... I guess I wasted all that energy... No rewards for me... Thanks guys! gbb2aqto4ap2.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• I'm at 78% after fully exploring it. Good times!
  • @Kabam Miike any idea on this??
  • Ttu8940Ttu8940 Posts: 1
    I have gone through this quest 4 times and every time I go through it's a different glitches path 5td7h80gd69c.png
  • it doesnt look like anyone at kabam cares..."customer appreciation month"
  • Jammin5988Jammin5988 Posts: 66
    Wait a minute... you expected them to bring something out that works correctly?
  • This is pretty weird. I'm going to ask the team about it right now.

Also, there are a lot of posts in the forums. As much as we wish we can get to all of them, it won't always happen as quickly as you would like. We do our best, but sometimes things get overlooked. They're not ignored.

Also, there are a lot of posts in the forums. As much as we wish we can get to all of them, it won't always happen as quickly as you would like. We do our best, but sometimes things get overlooked. They're not ignored.

Thanks, its frustrating especially now since the quest ended and now they wont be able to go in and see it. i took more screenshots if needed because it was expiring. its also frustrating because im starting to lose confidence in getting any of the stuff back, especially since i was one of the android users who got locked out. There still hasnt been anything said on what will be done about none of us being able to grind for voodoo. That was really my ONLY shot to get him. I dont care so , much about the alliance events that i missed out out but i was saving an awakening gem for voodoo and now i cant get him. I even called in sick to work so i could grind for him...I know its wierd but i had sick days that were going to expire so why not?
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    This is pretty weird. I'm going to ask the team about it right now.

There is another problem with this gold realm, Please check out: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/4114/how-to-get-back-champs-from-quest-that-is-not-running#latest

We need a fix for this issue as well...

Any update on this? I also submit a ticket with support... They asked me for the screenshots, once I sent it to them I got a reply saying sorry we can't do anything about it. Restart your game.... Really?????

*crickets*
  • so is this still under investigation?