**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better 6 * champion

AjBabyAjBaby Posts: 4
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
December 2022 rewards were crazy, i ended up having six 6* champions. Ikaris, doramamu, doctor octopus, nebula, Masacre and kingpin. Honestly the worst openings i had so far hahaha. Firstly, I like ranking up kingpin though. Who should i rank up next? and order of the ranking please
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    It's difficult to rank, since opinions of each champ vary so greatly. I'd mess around with your 6*s in ROL and see who you like playing most. Massacre, Kingpin and Doc Ock are my favorite of the three.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Honestly, Dormammu is the worst of the bunch and even he has some uses. Not a bad set of pulls. Kingpin is definitely top, then I'd personally put Masacre, Nebula and Doc Ock next tier, whichever you like best. Then Ikaris, then Dorm.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,398 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    KP, Masacre, Ikaris, nebula, Doc Ock, Dormammu. KP and Masacre are great for offense, Ikaris is more of a defense rank up, Dock Ock and nebula have their uses. Dormammu is just for extra hero rating lol