**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please tell us what happened to the basic schedule

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
Are the others still on track?

Comments

• SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Yes. I planned vacation time from work for certain champs, will this change effect other champs as well?
  • Zypherus14Zypherus14 Posts: 13
    At least they waited until after Voodoo to go off-books
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Thank you, I appreciate it
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Yes. I planned vacation time from work for certain champs, will this change effect other champs as well?

Isn't that a bit extreme? Like, take a vacation with your vacation time dude!
  • Zypherus14Zypherus14 Posts: 13
    2 of the Basic Heroes this month (Fixit and SIM) are being replaced to make room for more story-centric Champions. This will not be pushing or changing the Basic Schedule for others.

At first glace, I like this idea. Although there will be a few old champs that I've been waiting to come back around who I don't have yet, but story-centric basic champs make a lot of sense, especially when the basic isn't desired (like Fixit)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Good thing they are champs I already have lol
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    I'm disappointed Superior Iron Man is being removed from the schedule as well.
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    Was looking forward to getting Fixit. Don't have him yet and it would be nice if I ever pull him from a crystal that I'd atleast be getting 5* shards from a dupe. Opportunity lost...
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Not trolling, but I was waiting for Joe Fixit.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    2 of the Basic Heroes this month (Fixit and SIM) are being replaced to make room for more story-centric Champions. This will not be pushing or changing the Basic Schedule for others.

Is WS and CW part of the story centric seeing as they are on the loading screen or is gonna be a new champ as basic arena?
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Man this is trash. Wanted both of these basics smh. So who is replacing SIM?

As they like to say alot you will just have to wait and see lol
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★

Yeah, but the Basic champ schedule is well-known and documented, because it's always followed a pattern. No reason for them to keep it from us, this time.
    FPC3 wrote: »

Yeah, but the Basic champ schedule is well-known and documented, because it's always followed a pattern. No reason for them to keep it from us, this time.

This is related to Punisher vs Carnage SQ with venom obviously being used heavily and i have no idea who is connected to Punisher 2099. We already see CW.WS on the loading screen bc other punisher isnt happening lol
    You're both right. It is documented and known. People plan around it as a result. Now they also don't have a history of saying much… but it is a basic and it is always a rerun. It isn't going to be some gamechanging champ and given the theme, it will more than likely be another throwaway champ like Miles or OG Spidey- neither of whom I want in comparison to SIM. That is why I am asking for some of that good ole promised transparency. ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    @Kabam Miike any info who is the second basic champ in place of sim?they are not feature so we might know who will be second basic?
    You're both right. It is documented and known. People plan around it as a result. Now they also don't have a history of saying much… but it is a basic and it is always a rerun. It isn't going to be some gamechanging champ and given the theme, it will more than likely be another throwaway champ like Miles or OG Spidey- neither of whom I want in comparison to SIM. That is why I am asking for some of that good ole promised transparency. ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ

I have yet to get miles and sym spidey lol
  • NonuNonu Posts: 28
    Please add Red Magneto to the Basic Arena as well as i need him for Synergy Reasons.
    Damn, I forgot Sym Spidey. I could be up for him also but still wanted to awaken SIM
    Damn, I forgot Sym Spidey. I could be up for him also but still wanted to awaken SIM

My gut feeling is telling me its gonna be CW lol
    CW doesn't even work like his new description says smh where's the 7 stacks or armor, or was it finally fixed since the update initially dropped?
  • I don't have CW so I want him specially for the powerdrain and he also got buffed recently.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    @Kabam Miike - Can you please relay to the team that not everyone likes that you're removing champions from the Basic Arena lineup that they had been planning and hoping to attempt to acquire? Maybe a better solution is needed, hmm?

And if you insist on doing this, you should tell us who they'll be, just like the other Basic arenas, so we can make plans.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Please please please don't start with complaining about this or think about using that "C" word everyone has been throwing around lately. 98% of the community hates Fixit Felix and SIM is far from outstanding at this point of the game. This is really a big nothing, there's no requirement that they stick to a schedule on arena champs.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Is it possible to run two basic arenas at once? There seems to be interest and I think everyone wins. Plus the lower rank score will go a long way.
    Seems CW is a strong possiblity for SIM replacement lol