**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider broken

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Anyone that collects Marvel Insider points to redeem for rewards, can you see anything on the page? Right now I just see a blank screen and no way to get to claim any rewards.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Works for me
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I've had that since last month. I get in and either can't see squat or I get in, can see stuff, click the links and then get no points. All I've managed to get points for is the polls that give points immediately and to put in for completing the quest this month. Did manage to buy the reward bundles too. Insider support were absolutely useless. I tried Chrome, Edge, Opera and Firefox, none worked, even borrowed my sister's iPhone and used Safari, same.
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    May I ask you which country you're from? I'm from Brazil and noticed that on January's first week marvel insider stopped working, same as you, blank space.

Decided to try something and used a vpn to change location to US, magically it worked and the page was showing everything.

Don't know if they have cut the connection to other countries, since it was something supposed to be available only in America.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I'm in the UK, so that could be it I guess...
  • Hey guys, we're unable to help with anything related to Marvel Insider. If you have any questions or concerns about Marvel Insider, I recommend reaching out to Marvel directly. You can contact them by clicking the link below.

https://www.marvel.com/help/contact
This discussion has been closed.