Options

Battlegrounds Matchmaking

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    You cannot speak to my education based on a Title in the game. Nor did I say it's the same at any point. I'm sorry, but your prejudice is showing. Perhaps if they make a Paragon Forum, you'll feel more at home.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Matchmaking should have nothing to do with roster strength. You are your tier. Period.

If that’s a problem, then players should get a starting tier based on progression level along with the corresponding rewards for prior tiers. Bronze 3 for UC, Silver 3 for Cav and Gold 3 for TB/P, for example. Pokemon Unite does something similar.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

You cannot speak to my education based on a Title in the game. Nor did I say it's the same at any point. I'm sorry, but your prejudice is showing. Perhaps if they make a Paragon Forum, you'll feel more at home.

I sure can speak on your "education" by all the incorrect things you post, however.
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75

artfvl said:

i’ve been hardstuck diamond, going up against paragons when i only have 3 rank 3’s. great system kabam

One can easily argue that if you only have 3 r3s you shouldn't have even made it to diamond. There are way stronger players than you still stuck in lower tiers because of this ridiculous matchup system giving much more.favorableatchuos.to weaker players and incentiving players to stop ranking up champs.
    how is this an argument? i was going up against players of my own level for most of the time. now i get the most BS matchups against paragons? how can i compete?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    artfvl said:

artfvl said:

i’ve been hardstuck diamond, going up against paragons when i only have 3 rank 3’s. great system kabam

One can easily argue that if you only have 3 r3s you shouldn't have even made it to diamond. There are way stronger players than you still stuck in lower tiers because of this ridiculous matchup system giving much more.favorableatchuos.to weaker players and incentiving players to stop ranking up champs.
    how is this an argument? i was going up against players of my own level for most of the time. now i get the most BS matchups against paragons? how can i compete?
    As you mentioned you are at Diamond.
    There are lesser accounts than previous tiers there, and also lesser that meet your matching criteria.
    Matchmaking tries to find you similar Prestige accounts, but as time passes, searching “spreads” matchmaking criteria gradually, to eventually find you a match.
    If that didn’t happened you may be waiting on matchmaking que for several minutes.
    To be honest, for having only 3 r3s (as on previous post you mentioned), being at Diamond bracket, you should praise and thank Prestige matchmaking for bringing you so far, instead of asking for more.
    Many players with full r3/r4 decks are still stuck at lower VT brackets, fighting each other, because of this bs matchmaking.
    Enjoy it while it lasts 😉
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    artfvl said:

artfvl said:

Because the only reason you're so high is that you were matched against ppl your own roster size and avoided Paragons in the lower levels. If the match making was fiar you wouldn't have gotten so far.
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75

artfvl said:

artfvl said:

Because the only reason you're so high is that you were matched against ppl your own roster size and avoided Paragons in the lower levels. If the match making was fiar you wouldn't have gotten so far.
    am i missing something? how is it unfair that i get matched with people of my roster size?