**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP write up?

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I realize it’s so early and most people haven’t even tried yet (including me), but is there a write up out yet with the different carina challenges for EOP?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Cat Murdock put this together

• ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Lpoo said:

I realize it’s so early and most people haven’t even tried yet (including me), but is there a write up out yet with the different carina challenges for EOP?

A lot of videos have to do with the EoP fights and what chanps to bring, but my best advice to anyone who is not as skilled like me to also really understand the last 30% of nameless thanos better. He would just turtle up to a 100% sp3 or turtle up, then slowly walk at me to not be intercepted easily, 100% sp3, versus 20%.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Lpoo said:

A lot of videos have to do with the EoP fights and what chanps to bring, but my best advice to anyone who is not as skilled like me to also really understand the last 30% of nameless thanos better. He would just turtle up to a 100% sp3 or turtle up, then slowly walk at me to not be intercepted easily, 100% sp3, versus 20%.
    Yep, unitman from 2 months of grinding almost wasn't even enough to save me.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

ChiliDog said:

Lpoo said:

Yep, unitman from 2 months of grinding almost wasn't even enough to save me.
    How many units we talking? Also, are you talking about one run or all of the objectives?
    Only one run for me. Cost me 1700 units and 82 revives for machine learning Carina challenge (yep, I'm not that good, but he was rough)
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Only one run for me. Cost me 1700 units and 82 revives for machine learning Carina challenge (yep, I'm not that good, but he was rough)

Yikes, not looking forward to it. I think I might actually tackle gauntlet one more time for the rank up gems so I can get my counters up, then I’ll farm
    Lpoo said:

Yikes, not looking forward to it. I think I might actually tackle gauntlet one more time for the rank up gems so I can get my counters up, then I’ll farm
    Guantlet was WAY easier for me (no units and 24 revives for my final run just for comparison - I know people do it way better than me). Good luck, and let us know when it's complete.

What side you take, hope it wasn't left, right side is easier IMO
    Left side for machine learning, rest will be right side. I also always try to do initial runs of all content without guides/videos.