Champion rank up issue.

Dawill876Dawill876 Member Posts: 8
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Is it a visual glitch or am I missing something? My unawakened 6 star Hulkling went from 12.6k prestige at rank 2 to less than 12.1k prestige after I ranked 3 the champion. What am I missing? BTW, no expired boosts or changes in masteries.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming that you mean PI and not prestige, but if you rank them up and don't level them up the PI at rank 2/35 is higher than at rank 3/1. When you level the champ to 3/45 it will be higher.
  • Dawill876Dawill876 Member Posts: 8

I'm assuming that you mean PI and not prestige, but if you rank them up and don't level them up the PI at rank 2/35 is higher than at rank 3/1. When you level the champ to 3/45 it will be higher.

Interesting, I never noticed that before in the years I’ve been playing this game.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    There have been a number of posts about this. Often folks don't notice it because they usually are leveling up a champ as soon as they rank them up, so they quickly get to a higher PI than the champbwas at prior to the rank up.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Member Posts: 197
    Yeah I posted about this when I ranked my first champ to r3. I was gobsmacked but apparently it's normal. Just another weird mcoc thing...