**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion rank up issue.

Dawill876Dawill876 Posts: 8
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Is it a visual glitch or am I missing something? My unawakened 6 star Hulkling went from 12.6k prestige at rank 2 to less than 12.1k prestige after I ranked 3 the champion. What am I missing? BTW, no expired boosts or changes in masteries.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming that you mean PI and not prestige, but if you rank them up and don't level them up the PI at rank 2/35 is higher than at rank 3/1. When you level the champ to 3/45 it will be higher.
  • Options
    Dawill876Dawill876 Posts: 8

I'm assuming that you mean PI and not prestige, but if you rank them up and don't level them up the PI at rank 2/35 is higher than at rank 3/1. When you level the champ to 3/45 it will be higher.

Interesting, I never noticed that before in the years I’ve been playing this game.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    There have been a number of posts about this. Often folks don't notice it because they usually are leveling up a champ as soon as they rank them up, so they quickly get to a higher PI than the champbwas at prior to the rank up.
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Yeah I posted about this when I ranked my first champ to r3. I was gobsmacked but apparently it's normal. Just another weird mcoc thing...