**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Hercules Not Healing From Poison Anymore?

So I recently noticed that my Hercules isn’t recovering health normally from the “recoil masteries.” As you can see from the two photos, he is recovering health at a net positive in Seatins video but from a photo from the current version of the game, I am actually loosing health slowly from poison instead of healing from it. Is there some weird interaction that I am missing or is this a potential bug? This is most definitely not a node interaction as this screenshot is from a simple ROL run.

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    This is odd
  • Options
    Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59
    edited January 2023
    UPDATE: I’ve just been informed that it’s due to the fact that I am running a health boost. After all these years of playing this game, I never knew that this was an interaction lol
  • Options
    nOux said:

Its because u are running one of the HP boosts. Willpower only works from base HP pool while DE and LQ is from total. That means u are recovering same amount but damage taken from DE/LQ increases

Thank you for an answer! I was unaware of this interaction and it makes much more sense now 👍🏽