**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAM, DID YOU REALLY FORGET OR WHAT?

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
I recently got war machine as a 6 star and remembered that he got buffed and then I remembered that war machine's and ultron's buffs were hinted on a vulture synergy. BUT there was also another man that was hinted and never got his buff. So today almost after 2 full years I ask kabam... Did you forget?

Comments

• Options

I don''t remember asking the "when" of it but thanks.
  • Options

It was never guaranteed. They've never officially said anything about Sentry getting buffed. Just because the other two got buffed doesn't mean Sentry will too. Tho I hope he does get buffed in the near future

Well the problem for me is the synergy name "...Time we changed too". I don't know it is a comic reference but if it's not than it means that kabam intentionally chose that wording. After this synergy name war machine and ultron got buffed. So it was kind of like a guarantee that sentry was going to get buffed as well. Of course they didn't say anything officially but the synergy name alone was quite a big hint.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

It was never guaranteed. They've never officially said anything about Sentry getting buffed. Just because the other two got buffed doesn't mean Sentry will too. Tho I hope he does get buffed in the near future

Well the problem for me is the synergy name "...Time we changed too". I don't know it is a comic reference but if it's not than it means that kabam intentionally chose that wording. After this synergy name war machine and ultron got buffed. So it was kind of like a guarantee that sentry was going to get buffed as well. Of course they didn't say anything officially but the synergy name alone was quite a big hint.
    It’s not a guarantee unless they explicitly state it. That’s the point of a guarantee. And I know for certain there is a post somewhere in the depths of this forum about that exact synergy and sentry being part of it and the other ones being buffed. And I’m fairly certain that they addresses the same thing there too.
  • Options
    I just really don't understand the disagrees. I guess people are just fine with sentry the way he is or I really missed something when this synergy came around 2 years ago. It may not be a guarantee but it is a huuuge hint. It looks like a missleading hint considering it's been 2 years. Sentry, war machine, ultron and vulture under this synergy and only sentry didn't get a buff. People might think that I just got a sentry and I'm crying over to get him buffed but I done all the content, I have a rank 5 6 star 9 rank 4 6 stars and a 3.5 million account rating. I don't need him to get buffed just wanted get a clarification from kabam about this synergy. You can't say that it's not a hint in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Zan0 said:

Wasn’t the synergy bugged and supposed to be maw? Wasn’t it actually then fixed and then broke again

I don't know. If that's the case then it is broke again. Right now on auntm.ai and in game it shows sentry.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

the synergy name doesn't mean they have to literally change too or get buffed in this case, it was a line said by Vulture in Homecoming while salvaging some chitauri tech from the aftermath of Marvel's The Avengers (2012).
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    You do know that Kabam want to change Sentry but none of the concepts they came up with stuck with them right? It will come eventually, they just don’t want to do something half-baked.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    If others got buffed, it doesn't mean they need to buff others too, because fyi there is lot champs actually need to buff. Just be patient and wait
  • Options
    It's like a bad joke. I don't have anything to say in this post anymore.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★
    Come on guys
    It's for sure was a synergy to hint on a buffs...
    Anyway, I think they r saving his buff for the Thunderbolts movie
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its coming, with the Bases update
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

I recently got war machine as a 6 star and remembered that he got buffed and then I remembered that war machine's and ultron's buffs were hinted on a vulture synergy. BUT there was also another man that was hinted and never got his buff. So today almost after 2 full years I ask kabam... Did you forget?

Man, Sentry already have the power of a thousand suns ! what else would he need ? :D
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I remember at some point they had plans for his buff but had to put it on the back burner and still there apparently lol
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Onurre2 said:

It’s not a guarantee unless they explicitly state it. That’s the point of a guarantee. And I know for certain there is a post somewhere in the depths of this forum about that exact synergy and sentry being part of it and the other ones being buffed. And I’m fairly certain that they addresses the same thing there too.
    JayAxe has a series on his YouTube channel called XN interviews, where he and his friend interview creators and devs in the community. He did an interview with Kabam John, where he states that they’ve been working on a Sentry buff.

In said interview, Kabam John says, “so originally we were gonna try and do a value only, or a moderate update for Sentry, but every time we tried to look at him, he just needed more. And he’s a really weird character, in where he’s a lot more of a skill character than he is a science character, even though he should be more of a science character” continuing with stating that they have “placed him on the backburner”

Link to YouTube short: https://youtube.com/shorts/v4dy1hlXuvA?feature=share

A Sentry buff will come, but it will be a little bit before it does. He needs more love is all.

Jinx