**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Happened To Training Grounds?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
I mean, we haven't had a Training Grounds update in ages. The only tutorial that is available is the Parry tutorial, which was helpful, for sure, but Training Grounds hasn't been updated or even changed since then. it's almost like Kabam has forgotten about it already. What are you're thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Just need to know why does the ai always parry my attacks via grounds
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    I even forgot that it existed
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

We need an Inverted Controls training grounds

Yea that could be really helpful!
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Good point do hope there is an update for it coming.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Lost story short: The Training Grounds tutorial took MONTHS of work, and we think there are better ways that we can teach new players mechanics of the games that allow us to do more, quicker. We're looking into other ways to educate newer players in and out of game, but more training grounds tutorials are not at the top of that list right now.

Make videos that people only can open with the link, not searching in youtube, and put the link ingame, i wont charge anything for this idea, and this will took less than new characters Deep Dives so, will be short enough, you are welcome Miike
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'd personally prefer more focus on giving us the ability to practice different interactions, inverse controls being a huge one.
    I know the game team focus is likely just on what they think is going to make them the most money (Relics and BGs right now), but it would be awesome to just go on a limb and do something that's purely player focused to keep us happy even if it isn't going to turn a huge Return on Investment (masteries 2.0, wish crystal, useful training anything, increased inventory caps, etc.)
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Jefechuta said:

Lost story short: The Training Grounds tutorial took MONTHS of work, and we think there are better ways that we can teach new players mechanics of the games that allow us to do more, quicker. We're looking into other ways to educate newer players in and out of game, but more training grounds tutorials are not at the top of that list right now.

Make videos that people only can open with the link, not searching in youtube, and put the link ingame, i wont charge anything for this idea, and this will took less than new characters Deep Dives so, will be short enough, you are welcome Miike
    You're far from the first person to think of that idea :tongue:
    That is not a good idea because the in-game video player you guys made does not work well at all. It usually stutters like crazy and takes a while to load up. I think I sometimes have more trouble with the game's performance after watching things that way too. I can open YouTube and play a video with no issues but not through the game.