Options

Add all 1* deleted champions back to accounts.

Since we are not allowed to sell champions anymore, could you add all the champions that aren’t available anymore? 1* Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Wolverine and AoU Vison aren’t in the 1* Crystals available to purchase with units and there are no way to get them back. I’m sure there are users like me that sold them when we started playing not knowing they would never be available again and we would ever want them in the future. Please consider a way to add all deleted 1* champs back to accounts. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 208 ★★
    In the Misc tab there is a 1 star crystal for 25 units.
  • Options
    These champions I mentioned are not in 1* Crystals! I dropped well over 1000 units and keep getting the same 7 champions.
  • Options
    If all of the 1* champs were in the 1* crystals I would keep purchasing them until I got every champ. They are not and I wasted over 1000 units trying.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★

These champions I mentioned are not in 1* Crystals! I dropped well over 1000 units and keep getting the same 7 champions.

I just spun two 1* crystals (yes, I know, a small sample size) and these champs were the only ones I saw in the reel. So I guess I'll never get that AoU Vision I'm missing. Oh well.
  • Options

"Please return 1* hulk so I can do the variant"

At least the only one that is really necessary (Hulk) is still available in these current 1* crystals.

But back when they originally brought out the 1*/2* (Collector) crystals, I don’t recall there being this problem of it only limited to the “current” set of 7 champs (think all 12 were in there). Just that it was only a 20% chance of 1* (vs 80% of it being 2*). I think it was being billed as a way to get any of them (minus the paid-for Deadpool, and Symbiote, of course).
    So as already suggested, can wait and see if that one makes a return.

Could be this current 1* only crystal (since it is a guaranteed 1*) is the remnants of what used to be the Daily Crystal, which had changed a couple-ish years into the history of the game, swapping (I’m guessing/assuming, I know some were swapped, just can’t remember if it followed your list or not) evidently those 5 missing 1* for 5 of the others currently in there.
  • Options
    When you are a beginner over 5 years ago and just learning the game, you may sell just because you think that is the way the game is played (kind of like Pokémon Go where you think you same champ will keep reappearing). All I’m asking is for all the 1* champs to be available in the 1* crystals to give a chance to get them back by spending units. When you buy over 40 crystals and get the same 7 I have to assume the others aren’t available in the crystals.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,420 ★★★★★
    Sorry, dude.

However, when the Collector crystals come around (usually in Deadpool events) then Spiderman and Hawkeye are in them.

You can sometimes get Collector crystals through Marvel Insider, too.
  • Options
    And now apparently a newly available 1* champ, OG Cap America. (pic courtesy of @Austin555555 )

Adding it here since this post was showing which of the other 1* champs seem to be (or not be) available in different crystals.

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

And now apparently a newly available 1* champ, OG Cap America. (pic courtesy of @Austin555555 )

Adding it here since this post was showing which of the other 1* champs seem to be (or not be) available in different crystals.

I’m hoping we all can get him soon. I want that 1*.
    I’m just throwing this out there but what if this means he could be getting buffed this year. Just speculation.
  • Options

Sorry, dude.

However, when the Collector crystals come around (usually in Deadpool events) then Spiderman and Hawkeye are in them.

Sorry, dude.

Thanks for the information Magrailothos! I’ll definitely be looking for the Collector crystals when the Deadpool event comes around again.
  • Options

I’m just throwing this out there but what if this means he could be getting buffed this year. Just speculation.

That Captain America 1* was just added within the last couple of weeks. It will be interesting to see how we can add him in the game in the future.
  • Options
    Also would like to suggest there be a list of all the champions available in the 1* crystals, just like the 2* crystals. Since I spend over 1000 units and just got duplicates of the same 7, I would have to assume none of the other 1* champs are in the crystals.
  • Options
    Any way all the 1* champions can be added to the 1* crystals? If not, could there be way to obtain the 1* champions that were sold before the selling option was removed?