**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG Win becomes 100% loss [merged, under investigation]

AbcdefghAbcdefgh Posts: 5
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I wonder how many of us had the same issue like me . The photos are talking enought ! If you guys had the same problem please add here photos and explanations of whatt happend because i have an opened ticket to kabam and they ask me more evidence :))….
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    SpartanGhostSpartanGhost Posts: 34
    edited January 2023
    This probably isn't the place to put it but I'm livid rn.

I've messaged kabam help 3 times complaining about this and yet all they say is that they're investigating. I've spent so much time and units into BGs and yet I'm rewarded with bugs. It would be one thing if I sacked but in all the cases I finished with 95%+ HP.

All these screenshot are within the last hour. Kabam is there a particular reason I'm consecutively hit with this? Am I shadow banned or something?

I was in quantum 2 when I started and got hit with these consecutive bugs.

Honestly this needs to be fixed ASAP. Will I be compensated for the bugs being fixed? I really hope so because this is really demoralising..

• Options
    Skullman_2OSkullman_2O Posts: 7
    So far this season has been very smooth, but I just encountered a bug that lost me a match, I got her down to 6% maybe lower but then this happened
    I didn't even get the screen that said I lost, it just put a defender and attacker randomly and then I lost
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me as well. KOed the opponent in a match i would have won.
  • Options
    I can add another 3 screenshots....
  • Options
    Mostly I have been seeing that whenever I enter I battleground and fight and complete any round after it shows that I haven't done any damage and my champion had died... Thus opponent always wins the fight...
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 471 ★★★
    I’ve emailed support a few times with similar bugs. It’s made this season hell. Esp when at rank up matches. Sorry man - it’s so frustrating in this “competitive” game mode to have all that hard work and investment ruined.

Can’t have these issues in a competitive game mode PERIOD EVER NADA like wth
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Sent a help ticket and still no response.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 216 ★★★
    Happened to me today again, thought they had said It was on the bug tracker but only thing I can see close to it is players reported randomly losing mid fight but that doesn't cover it.
  • Options
    Somya67_mcocSomya67_mcoc Posts: 16
    edited February 2023

Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Did you report the suspected bug? That’s how this is handled, not in forum threads. Kabam replies to an incredibly tiny fraction of posts on the forum, so do not expect that.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

I brought this to the team yesterday and they are launching a deeper investigation. It has been added to the bug board.

Will update with more information as it becomes available.
  • Options
    pedrofsnetopedrofsneto Posts: 3
    Choram por pouca coisa.
    Lamentável