**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is he worth R5 unduped

And can he help me with icephoenix

o3h9hd0x9e71.png

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I like him have him R4 dupped, really good against evaders and good tricks on his heavy move.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Man, that's a lot of unopened crystals!

KP will be at class disadvantage; but should have a 50% chance to turn coldsnap (and frostbite charges) into Rage; so yeah, in theory.

Not 100% sure if frostbite is an active debuff or a passive, and can't check due to constant crashing of Kabam's servers.

As for R5, I'll leave that for someone who's owned one for a while. Nice pull, though.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Man, that's a lot of unopened crystals!

KP will be at class disadvantage; but should have a 50% chance to turn coldsnap (and frostbite charges) into Rage; so yeah, in theory.

Not 100% sure if frostbite is an active debuff or a passive, and can't check due to constant crashing of Kabam's servers.

As for R5, I'll leave that for someone who's owned one for a while. Nice pull, though.

Thanks wasnt sure i would get a new one seeing as i already have half the champs on the list lol. Also i wanted GP.Mephisto or stark spidey
  • i think frostbite is a passive. I used iceberg on debuff immune node (modok lab) and the frostbite triggers on the opponent.