Options

Is he worth R5 unduped

And can he help me with icephoenix

o3h9hd0x9e71.png

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I like him have him R4 dupped, really good against evaders and good tricks on his heavy move.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★
    Man, that's a lot of unopened crystals!

KP will be at class disadvantage; but should have a 50% chance to turn coldsnap (and frostbite charges) into Rage; so yeah, in theory.

Not 100% sure if frostbite is an active debuff or a passive, and can't check due to constant crashing of Kabam's servers.

As for R5, I'll leave that for someone who's owned one for a while. Nice pull, though.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Man, that's a lot of unopened crystals!

KP will be at class disadvantage; but should have a 50% chance to turn coldsnap (and frostbite charges) into Rage; so yeah, in theory.

Not 100% sure if frostbite is an active debuff or a passive, and can't check due to constant crashing of Kabam's servers.

As for R5, I'll leave that for someone who's owned one for a while. Nice pull, though.

Thanks wasnt sure i would get a new one seeing as i already have half the champs on the list lol. Also i wanted GP.Mephisto or stark spidey
  • Options
    i think frostbite is a passive. I used iceberg on debuff immune node (modok lab) and the frostbite triggers on the opponent.