**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r4?? (6*)

Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Hi people!

Considering that I already have kitty, claire, fury, torch and hulkling at r4 , who would you rank up?

Who to r4?? (6*) 67 votes

Shang chi
4%
Khellendros138Salve_maker05Dozo 3 votes
Galan
26%
HzoriArchdemon_TITAN1212PepporoniMasterzxProSpecMHerohanoiThePredator1001willrun4adonutFrostGiantLordLickySuperstar_1126Rudolph_RaindeerSabercatbroMaiThuyneDoomTorchHercNickXRasenDouglasMknight123 18 votes
Valkiria
4%
GogataPerpetrixEndgod 3 votes
Doom
35%
SnakeEyes69BrokenLogan00KRANꓘAMS94TheSaithGardoshRenaxqqNgoalong711JragonMaster170AzenstarSaltE_Wenis69jaythekidWasy1The_Hound13ZAHIDMALIK1588Vance2_jrMarostrange2005KennyPLPascals001 24 votes
Scorpion
10%
Ghostrunner01ChobblyNalak8Barri8GrassKnucklesMightyDSlayinAlive 7 votes
Ultron
5%
GogiFinal_OrderDude17Chiefhob 4 votes
Apocalypse
7%
SpideyFunkoJenskeDXxLoOhNuTiCkxXAxewHalpy 5 votes
Rintrah
2%
PikoluEwell65SSS69 2 votes
Wiccan
1%
SiMoK 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Doom, valkiria and rintrah are duped, btw
  • Rintrah
    Rintrah duped just doesn't die and it is nice having his 64k health pool to work with
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Galan
    Go with Galan if you aren't gonna invest any sigs. If you know how to play him right, his Harvest damage is just insane
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    I mean I’d go with whoever you enjoy playing the most but personally my favorite on the list is Scorp
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Yeah all of them are pretty good. I'm tempted by Valkyrie as it seems a completely different champion, but seeing everyone is on Doom or Galan...
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Whoever you enjoy playing. There isn't anyone on that list that *isn't* R4 worthy.
  • Doom
    when u see a doom u choose him
  • jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    Doom
    No mystic r4 so doom or cow
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Doom
    Doom remains one of best answers to most content. Rintrah is just plain fun, though.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 988 ★★★★
    jaythekid said:

No mystic r4 so doom or cow

He has claire...