Options

Can’t defeat magneto Act 4

Cannot beat Magneto Act 4 Chapter 2 boss 5. He has 300% health. So every time I attack he just goes back up. I have 5/6* champs

Comments

• Options
    KimtoftsKimtofts Posts: 5
    Explain heat reversal?
  • Options

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,872 ★★★★★
    Your Kitty Pryde should be able to do it. I have one at lower PI at 7041 ( I just did the fight) and it took me 206 hits.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 160
    Also you can take Heimdall on your team
  • Options
    Kitty pride gets close but doesn’t finish the job and seems like I defeat so much then he heals up.
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Doc ock has heal block.
  • Options
    Can’t defeat him with Doc ock
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,872 ★★★★★
    Kimtofts said:

Kitty pride gets close but doesn’t finish the job and seems like I defeat so much then he heals up.

Do you have a 3-Star Star-Lord or Void (both with awakened sig abilities) ?
  • Options
    SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
    I seriously recommend looking at the characters tags (tap character, character info, bottom left side tap tags) and never bring a #metal champion against magneto. secondly learn to use the dexterity mastery, just take a character into practice against a magneto and practice dodging his special attacks, and his normal attacks to bait out said specials before he gets to his special 3. Finally there is a timing to consistently parry an enemy who attacks you when you finish a combo, learn that and many fights will become much easier, the timing requires you to delay holding block for a quarter second or so
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    You could use shang chi. Cycle through your sp3 several times until you've built up a lot of chi charges then a single sp2 could finish the job. Since it works for Realm of Legends Wolverine, it'll work for this magneto. Mr Negative is the easier choice though as mentioned before.