Options

81M, Plat 4 AW, 600'ish AQ, 1-10% in BG looking for a couple of new members.

Now that the offseason is here again and a few members are retiring or taking a break there are a couple of spots open in Panic Button Heroes (PBH). We are a relaxed group with a strong core that has been together since the beginning.

Alliance Rating: 81.5M
AW rating: 2498 (Tier 4/5 mainly) - Just finished middle of Plat 4 in season 39.
AQ we run map 6x5 and have consistently finished in the 600ish rank placing.
Battlegrounds: 5.1M alliance score and have finished top 1-10% in milestones in the first two seasons but will probably finish 10-20% this season..

Looking for a couple of new members that can handle map 6 and tier 4/5 AW and preferably will contribute to Battle grounds. We are not requiring any minimums yet on BG contributions but are starting to have an emphasis on BG participation and recruiting. Absolutely must be active and self sufficient. We do not tolerate having to constantly tag people to move/join/etc.
Must use Line to communicate.

If interested please contact one or more of the following on Line.
gawd1023 - leader
chadm1000 - officer
sinofgreedban - officer

Comments

• Options
    nico69nico69 Posts: 67
    hi i might be interested, i’ve created a post on here to show my account if you were curious. thanks 🫡
  • Options
    ChronicChronic Posts: 40
    Thanks for interest everyone. We are full again at the moment. See you on the battlefield.