**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When are we get information on upcoming 6* featured?

Any ETA

Comments

• TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Do some research you'll find a datamined picture of the upcoming champs on it, but nothing official will come out until it's live in game
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    edited February 2023
    This might be accurate.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Izze_King said:

This might be accurate.

I can understand for some that the current crystal is preferable, with the likes of Galan, Valkyrie etc.

For me, if the image is accurate I wouldn't mind too much. There about eight which would be first time dupes and ten that would be new champions for me. But we won't know until next week for definite anyway.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    if that pic is accurate, i don't like it too much, best champ in there is AM, followed by idoom and spot. Other than that the rest is a little alarming. why yondu? why black bolt? why ant-man? why civil warriro?? etc doesn't make sense to me, they need to add the likes of NF, Aegon, Overseer, Longshot, Omega S, etc those feautured cyrstal need more juice and love. thats a reason why they are called featured crystals!
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

This might be accurate.

People have been criticizing this crystal a lot.. calling it the worse... Horrible.. blahblah blahhhh
    If people actually realize how much sig #s actually benefit a lot of those champs, they would know how wrong they are... Yeah sure its nice to pull a god tier and dupping it...and yeah sure the previous feat crystal was "good"... But i'm pretty sure people would preffer 100 sigs on Angela or KG than 100 sigs on Groot, Wolverine X23, Winter Soldier or Thor....
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Izze_King said:

This might be accurate.

People have been criticizing this crystal a lot.. calling it the worse... Horrible.. blahblah blahhhh
    If people actually realize how much sig #s actually benefit a lot of those champs, they would know how wrong they are... Yeah sure its nice to pull a god tier and dupping it...and yeah sure the previous feat crystal was "good"... But i'm pretty sure people would preffer 100 sigs on Angela or KG than 100 sigs on Groot, Wolverine X23, Winter Soldier or Thor....
    Honestly the only pulls that would be objectively terrible in that featured are OG DD and Sinister cause Spidey's getting buffed and in his current state the buff can only be an improvement, and BB is pretty good with synergies.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Izze_King said:

This might be accurate.

Honestly the only pulls that would be objectively terrible in that featured are OG DD and Sinister cause Spidey's getting buffed and in his current state the buff can only be an improvement, and BB is pretty good with synergies.
    I actually like the next feat a lot...
    Sigs on KG, Angela, Overseer, Sassy, Mordo, Agent Venom are nice..
    Agree on the duds.. Sinister, OG DD, still dislike Yondu too..
  • I won't think any leaks are accurate unless Chavez and IMIW and maybe even hulk are in them since kabam likes putting freshly buffed champions in the crystals.
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    Pikolu said:

I won't think any leaks are accurate unless Chavez and IMIW and maybe even hulk are in them since kabam likes putting freshly buffed champions in the crystals.

I am thinking that as well but the guy who leaked this also did the last and it was correct plus didn't Ant-Man got buffed too but he's not in the current crystal. Think the chances are high to be this accurate but I really hope there are some changes. :(
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★

Coppin said:

Izze_King said:

This might be accurate.

Mr Sinister is actually an ok champ, especially when duped…
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

if that pic is accurate, i don't like it too much, best champ in there is AM, followed by idoom and spot. Other than that the rest is a little alarming. why yondu? why black bolt? why ant-man? why civil warriro?? etc doesn't make sense to me, they need to add the likes of NF, Aegon, Overseer, Longshot, Omega S, etc those feautured cyrstal need more juice and love. thats a reason why they are called featured crystals!

See that green dude right under Antman? That is indeed Overseer….

And what’s wrong with Angela, Mordo, Sassy, King Groot, Venom etc…? It’s a solid featured with 7 brand new champs. There really is only 4 bad pulls IMO. Just because you may have some of these champs duped or max sig doesn’t mean they aren’t good.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    Mr Sinister can be a good new pull if you've got Kingpin. The power lock synergy can be really useful in some situations.

If you haven't got Agent Venom, don't underestimate his synergy with Scorpion and Kraven. It's a really fun synergy in those fights where you can use it.

If you don't have Titania, RG or S2099 then Ant-Man can be a good pull where you need to avoid gaining buffs. Or if you need him to fill out the synergy with Ghost and Wasp.

Admittedly Black Bolt is terrible apart from Arena use with Medusa and Kathak, and Spider-Man Classic has a buff incoming

But it's not a bad set of champs.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Coppin said:

Izze_King said:

This might be accurate.

I think people would prefer neither of those tbh