**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cannot Swap Runes Anymore!!!

I just awoken my 4* AntMan Relic, after doing so, the game got weird and glitchy during the embers allotted animation. Afterwards, I went to my AntMan Relic to change the Rune, it would not Remove nor Swap.
I then checked my other Champions, it Swapped Runes twice for my Winter Soldier Relic. I then proceeded to restart the game. Upon re-entry, none of the Relics, including the Winter Soldier, would Swap or Remove Runes anymore.

Please Investigate!!!

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yeah I can't swap relics at all will say unbined and then go back and it's still bound to champ
  • Hey, would you happen to have footage of this? Being able to see exactly what's happening on your screen could help us in the investigation. If not, would you be able to tell us if the Winter Soldier Relic was also a 4-Star, or if it was a different rating? Could you also confirm which version of the game you're currently running?
  • GhostwalkerGhostwalker Posts: 8
    edited February 2023
    Same happened to me. I tried to bind 4* venom relic to 6* galan. I've got footage but the file won't send. File too large. File format not allowed. Its less than a min screen recording.
  • GhostwalkerGhostwalker Posts: 8
    edited February 2023
    Tried