**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam I hoppe you give us someting for this time out.

Comments

• PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Yeah we can’t play that 5* shard arena
  • HeykarlHeykarl Posts: 2
    Just killed my final master MODOK for legend run and suddenly i cant complete it due to the maintenance , any suggestion what can i do and does it count ?
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    edited December 2017
    Guys, you can’t just expect compensation for this. There may be something, but you shouldnt ask for it
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    You will get what we always get, disappointment and dispair.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Extending the arena end time for an hour, or the total maintenance time, should be fair.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    Heykarl wrote: »
    Just killed my final master MODOK for legend run and suddenly i cant complete it due to the maintenance , any suggestion what can i do and does it count ?

were you doing the one that just reset or were you trying to get your run in before reset? it reset every 8 hrs

He’s talking about a legend run, not MODOK’s lab.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    The 5* Shard arena is a week long. The game will be down several more times in that span.
  • This maintenance is ridiculous! Im losing fights in the arena because you cant play the damn game! Unacceptable!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    The 5* Shard arena is a week long. The game will be down several more times in that span.

oh I am anticipating it..better play when u can as I don't see that many hitting a million
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Perhaps 2 energy refills?
    Can you all stop being greedy like this
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    How is an appropriate title requests being greedy?
    Even if they are gonna give us something it’s not right to demand compensation
  • Can you all stop being greedy like this

Shut up! People spends thousands on a product you want said product to work. Thats like buying a car. Driving it off the lot and it breakdown. You not going to be mad? Or you going say. Its ok guys. Take your time fixing my car? Lol
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited December 2017
    Are you spending thousands? Do you even spend? Don't worry about how others spend their money, and stop riding their coattails to try to weasel free stuff

The games makes $200,000 a day I'm sure everyone will survive
  • xoRIVALox wrote: »
    Are you spending thousands? Do you even spend? Don't worry about how others spend their money, and stop riding their coattails to try to weasel free stuff

The games makes $200,000 a day I'm sure everyone will survive

Dont count my pockets! Im speaking in general. And yes i do spend! Thats why i made that comment jackass
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    I think more likely a new title

“Emergency Maintenance Survivor”

Omg yas
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Just hoping for some 2* arena boosts.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    this game is a **** JOKE
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    edited December 2017
    At this point, maybe they should close the server until office time monday and postpone the event 24h
  • Come on kabam get you stuff together. How are we going to do this special arena if we can't even login.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I was talking about maintenance! get serious, flag someone else!
  • KaydanmoKaydanmo Posts: 37
    edited December 2017
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    [Edited by Moderation]

People like you sound so **** stupid. You talking about people crying like children you obviously dont get where we coming from. So you pay your phone bill and then the phone company never have service...are you not going to be upset about that? Let me give your dumb ass another example. You buy a airline ticket because You have an important meeting to get to. The airline cancel your flight due to maintenance and dont have another flight till hours later which causes you to miss your meeting. Are you ok with that? No your will not be
    So Shut up and sit down somewhere you **** KID! 😂😂😂
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Can you all stop being greedy like this

Dude we get it, you're appreciative of everything our gracious creators at Kabam have given us...and we should never criticize any of their shortcomings or say mean things about them.....Good God, You're like the guy who the boss pays $9/hour and sends you to the angry $8/hour workers demanding a raise, so you can tell them to be happy for everything their generous employer gives them, and to stop being rebellious.....there's another word for it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Kaydanmo wrote: »
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    If you can't hit a million in seven days you suck stop crying people get a life. They gave us a load of free stuff and people still **** and cry like **** children.

People like you sound so **** stupid. You talking about people crying like children you obviously dont get where we coming from. So you pay your phone bill and then the phone company never have service...are you not going to be upset about that? Let me give your dumb ass another example. You buy a airline ticket because You have an important meeting to get to. The airline cancel your flight due to maintenance and dont have another flight till hours later which causes you to miss your meeting. Are you ok with that? No your will not be
    So Shut up and sit down somewhere you **** KID! 😂😂😂

@Kaydanmo Actually you are the one sounding stupid. This is a GAME. It's not life. Everyone is complaining about something you can't control. It's pretty obvious that it goes way beyond something Kabam can control. Kabam doesn't OWE us anything for servers going down. Just like the phone company and airlines. They can CHOOSE to give us something or you can play a different game, choose a different phone company or pick a different airline (most of the time). Try working at a company like this and dealing with what they deal with all the time. You expect perfection from something that can't provide perfection and then complain about it. Get over it, IT IS A GAME.
  • Well I am not a kid....and I see both points yes it is frustrating if you invest time and money into something and it does not live up to your expectations. The flip side is you are really only entitled to exactly what you pay for. Pay for a crystal get a crystal. Any items Kabam gives away after having unplanned system interruptions? That is just good customer service and building brand loyalty. So while I understand the frustration with Emergency Maintenance, why don't we take the high road on this and be grateful for hours of uninterrupted game time that we do normally have. No one at Kabam wakes up thinking how can I crash the system and turn away players today? So take a breath plan your next session and jump in when the servers are up and try to make it just a little better for the next person you meet and be surprised at how small changes make a huge difference.-Thanatos Rex