Options

Add Wolverine, Magik, and Quake to 6* basic pool

RobbietheoxRobbietheox Posts: 21
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
With 7*'s coming out soon their is no reason why they shouldn't be added to the 6* basic pool especially Magik since out of the 3 she is the only one that isn't God tier
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I think it would be nice to get 6* Quake since with Input Issues and AI working differently, Quake is not that easy to play anymore
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Quake breaks the game, even though it only has up to the 5* version, it is being used a lot in AW and several difficult events, it is just not used in BG.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Quake, if you can play her right, is the most OP character in the game.
    However, since I'm not the best player, I can't vouch for that in my own experience, but I've seen some crazy gameplay of her.
    There's a reason Quake isn't available as a 6 star.
    Wolverine I don't really see a reason to not be in the 6 star pull since Scarlet Witch Classic is in there and she and him were the main 'will not ever be available' champs back when they weren't even obtainable as 5 stars yet.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Did OP just argue that Wolverine is better than Magik? Bruh
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Agree there are so many champs who are OP, wolvie magick and quake, there are plenty of heal block champ power manipulation immune and true strike champs.
    7 stars are coming in 2 months... it's been the right time for a long time
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    Magik and Wolverine are fine but Quake? Hell nah, not until she gets reworked (if she ever gets reworked).