**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add Wolverine, Magik, and Quake to 6* basic pool

RobbietheoxRobbietheox Posts: 21
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
With 7*'s coming out soon their is no reason why they shouldn't be added to the 6* basic pool especially Magik since out of the 3 she is the only one that isn't God tier
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I think it would be nice to get 6* Quake since with Input Issues and AI working differently, Quake is not that easy to play anymore
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Quake breaks the game, even though it only has up to the 5* version, it is being used a lot in AW and several difficult events, it is just not used in BG.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Quake, if you can play her right, is the most OP character in the game.
    However, since I'm not the best player, I can't vouch for that in my own experience, but I've seen some crazy gameplay of her.
    There's a reason Quake isn't available as a 6 star.
    Wolverine I don't really see a reason to not be in the 6 star pull since Scarlet Witch Classic is in there and she and him were the main 'will not ever be available' champs back when they weren't even obtainable as 5 stars yet.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Did OP just argue that Wolverine is better than Magik? Bruh
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Agree there are so many champs who are OP, wolvie magick and quake, there are plenty of heal block champ power manipulation immune and true strike champs.
    7 stars are coming in 2 months... it's been the right time for a long time
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    Magik and Wolverine are fine but Quake? Hell nah, not until she gets reworked (if she ever gets reworked).