Options

Which 6-star should I awaken?

Doom, Kingpin, Thing, Omega Sentinel, Wiccan, Hyperion, Shang-Chi, Stryfe, Ghost?

Comments

• Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 232 ★★
    This mainly depends on how many sig stones you have. Some of these need hig sig levels (e.g., Thing) while others can sit comfortably at a max of 40 sigs or whatever (e.g., Hype). Could you provide more info?
  • Options
    Thanks! I have about 35 generic gems and about 15 of each class. My Doom is the only one r3, and I’m tempted to use it on him, but I’ve been reading that he doesn’t necessarily benefit so much as others.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 232 ★★
    Doom does not need it as bad as some of the others on this list. It's really only useful when fighting champs with high power gain like Hyperion.

Speaking of Hype, personally he'd be who I choose from this list. Provided you get him to about sig 40 or so, your buffs will last a hell of a lot longer, nearly double their current length.

That said, Wiccan and Ghost are not bad calls either. Just up to what you and your roster need.

But don't just take my word for it, I'm only one dude lmao. Get some other advice too
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Hyperion benefits the most from it (going from decent to god tier) but Kingpin benefits from it a lot too increasing his damage ramp up speed exponentially.

I'm not so sure about wiccan but unless you're a really good ghost player who enjoys using her, I would disregard the rest.

Personally, I would go hyperion. I would never rank him unawakened otherwise.
  • Options
    ExiExi Posts: 12
    edited February 2023
    Doom - still amazing without being dupped
    Kingpin - could do with it sig 60 will be decent
    Thing - you want him to be max sig
    Omega Sentinel - kinda useful but not essential imo
    Wiccan - no idea sorry
    Hyperion - kinda needs it to keep his furies up
    Shang-Chi - doesnt need it to do insane dmg on SP2
    Stryfe - no idea sorry
    Ghost - can be played undupped but I personally prefer her to be duped
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,688 ★★★★
    Go with Ghost, even though she needs high sig, the investment instantly pays off the moment you play her at sig 200. Save sigs for Ghost