**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Effects & Shaders

Device : Mi 10T pro

So this issue popped up somewhere mid last month at random where I do not see certain particle effects in game & nor do my characters have shaders (metals/cloth/leather all look matte).

I've tried the following methods to try and fix this
- I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game
- I've installed an older version to see if it retains the shaders and then updated to the current version ie. The version 38.0.0.

Both unfortunately turned unsuccessful. Upon discussing on different threads I've been told that older devices from the Mi manufacturer ie. The Mi9 and Mi10 retain the shaders although they use older hardware.

If I could get some help with a work around for this particular issue, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    This kinda looks like Super Smash Bros lol
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

So this issue popped up somewhere mid last month at random where I do not see certain particle effects in game & nor do my characters have shaders (metals/cloth/leather all look matte).

- I've installed an older version to see if it retains the shaders and then updated to the current version ie. The version 38.0.0.

Both unfortunately turned unsuccessful. Upon discussing on different threads I've been told that older devices from the Mi manufacturer ie. The Mi9 and Mi10 retain the shaders although they use older hardware.

If I could get some help with a work around for this particular issue, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

I'm having this issue too since last month. I thought It would be fixed on this new update but it's not.
    It's gonna be kinda hard to dex some of the special attacks if you can't see the visual effects, good thing I rely mostly on sound effects to time my dex or parry during a fight.
    this could be an annoying bug to some especially the newer players who are not that used to, but for me personally this bug actually got me to play more smoother since the lack of visual effects reduces the lag issues during a fight especially against champs like Wiccan, Doom, Mysterio, PsychoCan and a bunch of other champs that got those shiny bright animations in the game.
  • Options

Thanks!

I have this problem also, if it helps I play this on an Android 9 and Android 10 RCT device but only the Android 9 is having the shaders and effects problem. Hope it gets resolved soon.