**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Terrible graphics bug

Dont know if this is happening to anyone else but the issue started occuring randomly about a week ago. ALL champions are shaded strangely and its especially bad for metallic/glossy looking champions like goldpool. I havent changed anything settings wise and this wasnt due to an update of any kind. Please let me know if theres something I can do to get rid of this. Also, because of this, certain attacks and moves are invisible on my screen such as quicksilvers entrace and squirrel girls sp1

Comments

• Options
    Having the same issue, there's another thread about this problem but not many are commenting on it. I assume it has to do with the "server latency issues" it says is going on at the top of the forums.
  • Options
    I have the same issue here, too. Because most of my Champions from this bug don't look right, and some of the animations are invisible such as Quicksilver's entrance, Squirrel Girl's Special 1, and vice-versa.
    And Kabam Jax, do you think you can be able to take a look at this bug?
  • Options
    Dear Kabam, I need to have this annoying terrible graphics bug get fixed, because all champions in the game do not look right, and it's very bad for glossy/metallic looking champions like Goldpool, Platinumpool, and others, and certain attacks and moves are invisible such as Quicksilver's Entrance, Squirrel Girl's Special 1, and more.
  • Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
    When do you think this bug will be fixed? Because this thing randomly occurred, and it was not due to an update of some kind, and is there anything you could do about it?
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me when this bug will be fixed?
  • Options
    Dear The MCOC Team, I have this annoying terrible graphics bug, all the champions are shaded strangely, and it isn't good for metallic/glossy champions like Goldpool for example, and certain attacks and moves are invisible such as Quicksilver's Entrance, Squirrel Girl's Special 1, and more.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    How old is your phone? Because I've seen this only with old phones that would struggle a lot if it were the best graphics. So yeah, if you want this fixed you might consider buying a new one.
  • Options
    I might have to put my old phone on hiatus for a few months, and go with my Samsung phone
  • Options
    Thank you for telling me Secret_Gamer.
  • Options
    Although I'd want Kabam to fix this bug right away. Because the graphics on one of the phones that I play it on do not look right.
  • Options
    My phone being old wasn't the reason why the game had the terrible graphics bug. The real reason why the terrible graphics bug was there it's because it randomly occurred a few weeks ago, and it was not due to some update of any kind.
  • Options
    That's how the terrible graphics bug happened.
  • Options
    But hopefully it will be fixed right away.
  • Options
    Having an old phone is not the reason why the terrible graphics bug is there. The reason why the terrible graphics bug happened was because it randomly happened a few weeks ago, and it was not due to an update of some kind.
  • Options
    But I think this month or the next it should get fixed.
  • Options
    I think sometime this month.
  • Options
    Kabam, are you sure the terrible graphics bug has to do with the server latency issues?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its not a bug your phone became obsolete
  • Options
    U are the only person posting about this "bug".. think about it...
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Old phone.
  • Options
    Dear Kabam, for next month's update, can you put in a bug fix where the graphics didn't look right?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    edited March 2023

My phone was not obsolete, the terrible graphics bug happened randomly like a couple months ago, and it has not been fixed.

Then why don't you reveal what phone are you using?
  • Options

• Options
    Normal Graphics for the game
  • Options

• Options
    I repeat.. you are the only one reporting this "bug" so chances is that there is no bug...
  • Options
    Well you know what, since you're not gonna prove that the terrible graphics thing is a bug, then I am out of here.
  • Options
    Because according to Lucarizard, the issue started randomly occurring like two months ago, and it was not due to an update of some kind, and the champions are strangely shaded, and it's bad for metallic/glossy looking Champions like Goldpool, and certain moves are invisible such as Quicksilver's Entrance, Squirrel Girl's Special 1, and vice-versa.
  • Options
    This is a Goldpool that is not so looking glossy, unfortunately.

• Options
    Why won't u name the device u are using? How is Kabam Jax going to look at it?.. is he gonna go to your house?