BG buggy as all get out. Fix coming or stop playing?

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
I have been seeing a lot of weird bugs. And most frustrating. I just had this match. Beat his toad with 23 seconds and 27 percent health and it says I did no damage and died. No pausing, no connection issues. Just straight up bugged.

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★

• Tattoosteve1987Tattoosteve1987 Member Posts: 3
    This keeps happening to me as well
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Member Posts: 390 ★★★
    I just had a match and I took hits to the face like I wasn't even there. No parries, controls barely work, etc...
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I'm surprised (or maybe not) that the admins tram haven't merged all of these thread together, as there are so many with the same problem.

Or maybe they don't want to, as it would end up being a 10 pages long and show the true extent of the problem.

Maybe if we can try to post all the images of this problem in this page

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/327733/thanks-but-no-thanks-this-season-bg-instant-ko-what#latest

So it will all be in the same place, in one main thread.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    The whole game is buggy rn. Take a break. Log in just for daily rewards
  • marbor0327marbor0327 Member Posts: 9
    I win. What the ......hello!!!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    I’ve been disconnected at the end of a BG fight and then when I go back in game, I’ve lost the entire match .

I’ve also had a match not even register in my fight history after being disconnected and “losing” …. didn’t even lose a progress token for the loss
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Member Posts: 306 ★★★
    I did 4 matches to get to Bronze 2. Quit. Not playing the game this month… login for crystals and that’s it. Unbelievable.