**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Romance offers [merged]

13»

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    My biggest issue is the amount of resources in comparison with the price of the bundles, the only one worth buying is the 1.5k one if you have the champs that you can awaken with them, and maybe the ISO one if you are in high need
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 72
    I know BigPoppaCBONE. Kabam should start offering those more instead of trashy Cav crystals.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    You keep saying Tb got it better this time. So if anyone wants to swap access to the shops so you get TB offers and I get AG for my Archangel for half the price, I'm sure some dev will cooperate :P
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Pikolu said:

The only champion in that pool that I don't have awakened is Mojo, so I'm going to pass on these offers lol.

Apart from mojo...wiccan and both my cyclops are still unawakened too...
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    EazyDC69 said:

Idk man 1500 units to awaken Wiccan/Herc/KittyP/Hulking plus 60 sig stones seems like a decent deal to me and that's not including all the other awesome champs in the pool it could be awakened

I did exactly that - except I Awakened Archangel 😉
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    1500 units for a AG is kinda too good to be true
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Rasilover said:

1500 units for a AG is kinda too good to be true

Limited pool of champs it works on. AGs (and 6-star shards) are a lot easier to get now. I’m a brand new Paragon and sitting on 6 class AGs and 1 generic AG.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I have 6 generic 6* AGs and all the good champs awakened already so not interested in these offers.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★

what is the champion pool for the awakening gem?
    it says couples crystal but I dont see the couples crystal

Check Unit Store, The Nexus describes the champs which are in the Pool.
    That's so lazy. Put the list with the gem for us. It's not that hard KABAM...... :neutral: