**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OK, let's hear it! Who did you pull from the Summoner Crystal?

2»

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Spark on my main, who I have at 4/45 5 Star, and Hulk on my alt. I'm debating using a generic awakening on hulk.

If you have spare sig stones lying around, do it -- I have a 4/40 Hulk Sig 60 that I don't even bother taking up to 5/50 because he hits that freaking hard

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kingpin.
  • got Medusa
  • Mephisto.
    He's cool, so I'm happy with that.
    :)
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Got Quake...really wanted Stark Spidey but I didn’t have her so I’m happy regardless!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Last 4* crystal, starlord, who was already 99, this crystal, starlord again. At least I got 1100 5* shards from last 2 crystals
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Nico010915 wrote: »
    Quake... Which I already had at lvl 99....

Same here bro @Nico010915 . Such an unfortunate luck. But at least got those ISOs. :neutral:
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Howard the Duck.

Well, I didn't buy the crystal because I'm poor. But I already have many of them, I'm just wishing Medusa, Hulk, Mephisto and Blade. So, I would chose Medusa for synergies with BB and Karnak, and because Id prefer the 5* version of the others.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    quake
  • mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    kingpin so not the best but I'm rly liking him and have always wanted him as a 4 star
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i got mephisto
  • I saved my dollar and got a chocolate pie from the vending machine at work. Best $1 I've spent in a while.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Sparky!!! And i had a Tech awakening and some stones. and 4 tech catalyst it was a great day literally best case scenario