act 3 %100

ahmtqahmtq Member Posts: 3
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
how much energy refils i need for %100 act 3? i will buy the 5 star nexus offer after it

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Have you done a completion? If so. Just count the number of paths you still need to do.
    Multiply that by 40, and devide it by 70.

So for example.

20 paths left

20 x 40 = 800
    800/70 ~ 11,5.

So assuming you do everything in one go I would say 11 full energy bars assuming you do not level up (which you will) and you refresh a little energy while fighting.

There are too many factors you give you a clear answer, but you can make your own guess. Just don`t buy them up front because you do not know how many times you will level up and basically get a free refill.
  • ahmtqahmtq Member Posts: 3

Have you done a completion? If so. Just count the number of paths you still need to do.

So for example.

20 paths left

20 x 40 = 800
    800/70 ~ 11,5.

So assuming you do everything in one go I would say 11 full energy bars assuming you do not level up (which you will) and you refresh a little energy while fighting.

There are too many factors you give you a clear answer, but you can make your own guess. Just don`t buy them up front because you do not know how many times you will level up and basically get a free refill.

im lvl 37 im on act 5. now i used about 14 refill and 1 lvl up but i just explored only the first episode it takes so many time and energy man.. whatever thank you for this idea
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you feel act 3 takes a lot of time. I`m feeling for you on act 4. It is basically the only act that you 'NEED' to explore. Since it will give you your last 4 mastery points.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    ahmtq said:

So for example.

20 paths left

20 x 40 = 800
    800/70 ~ 11,5.

im lvl 37 im on act 5. now i used about 14 refill and 1 lvl up but i just explored only the first episode it takes so many time and energy man.. whatever thank you for this idea
    If you're only level 37 it will take more energy refills than the math her since you won't get 70 energy per refill.