Options

OK, let's hear it! Who did you pull from the Summoner Crystal?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Spark on my main, who I have at 4/45 5 Star, and Hulk on my alt. I'm debating using a generic awakening on hulk.

If you have spare sig stones lying around, do it -- I have a 4/40 Hulk Sig 60 that I don't even bother taking up to 5/50 because he hits that freaking hard

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,280 ★★★★★
    Kingpin.
  • Options
    got Medusa
  • Options
    Mephisto.
    He's cool, so I'm happy with that.
    :)
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Got Quake...really wanted Stark Spidey but I didn’t have her so I’m happy regardless!
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Last 4* crystal, starlord, who was already 99, this crystal, starlord again. At least I got 1100 5* shards from last 2 crystals
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Nico010915 wrote: »
    Quake... Which I already had at lvl 99....

Same here bro @Nico010915 . Such an unfortunate luck. But at least got those ISOs. :neutral:
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Howard the Duck.

Well, I didn't buy the crystal because I'm poor. But I already have many of them, I'm just wishing Medusa, Hulk, Mephisto and Blade. So, I would chose Medusa for synergies with BB and Karnak, and because Id prefer the 5* version of the others.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    quake
  • Options
    mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    kingpin so not the best but I'm rly liking him and have always wanted him as a 4 star
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i got mephisto
  • Options
    I saved my dollar and got a chocolate pie from the vending machine at work. Best $1 I've spent in a while.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Sparky!!! And i had a Tech awakening and some stones. and 4 tech catalyst it was a great day literally best case scenario