**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war matchmaking issue (not auto-enlisted for next AW)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to bring up an issue that our alliance faced during the first war of this season. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Yesterday evening (approximately 23:00 European time), we confirmed that we were "auto-enlisted" for the next matchmaking process and everything appeared to be in order. However, this morning, we woke up to a disappointing realization that we were not enlisted and would have to wait for the next matchmaking process. This means that we will not have an opponent for the first war of the season, which is quite concerning as we ranked in masters last season. The absence of approximately 1.5 million points will have a significant impact on our season, and we will have zero chance of reaching the masters this season.

We would greatly appreciate it if Kabam could respond to this issue promptly.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    What do y'all do for offseason @Zefirosak? We auto-enlist 3 bgs for season and 1 bg for off-season and when it came time for matchmaking we only had 1 bg auto enlist instead of usual 3 bgs. So yes similar experience with auto-enlistment not working properly to start season off.
  • Options
    Torres00Torres00 Posts: 12
    We had the same problem :) but i listed us again
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Have had the same problem have to start 3 groups and have this find in 2 groups I am disgusted ..

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Torres00Torres00 Posts: 12
    The problem ist not the Bugs ,, The real problem is the support "

Nobody help - so much money from the member and nothing happen
  • Options
    Emperor1987Emperor1987 Posts: 23
    We have the same problem. Our timer ran and we were entered and now we have no placement
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike We need help
  • Options
    ZefirosakZefirosak Posts: 11
    Cma1323 said:

What do y'all do for offseason @Zefirosak? We auto-enlist 3 bgs for season and 1 bg for off-season and when it came time for matchmaking we only had 1 bg auto enlist instead of usual 3 bgs. So yes similar experience with auto-enlistment not working properly to start season off.

We were playing whole off season 3 bg wars to try and check new global and nodes. We were ranking up a lot of r4s to our defenses for new global also, now it looks that it was waste of everything.

Unfortunately there is nothing from Kabam, no ticket response, not response on forum regarding this topic.. just silence, again.

I really hope that they will do something.
  • Options
    Dear Kabam Team,
    My alliance is affected of a serious bug regarding the current (new) AW season. We was registered as normal with the automatic tool for the first AW of this season but now its showing that the next placement start in more than one day (2nd War of the season).
    Please find evidence attached:

We expect this war will not count? Please share feedback.

Thank you
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Is there any chance that someone from your team will care about this topic?

Thank you.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We brought it to the team, they're going to look into it.

Timeline very unknown at this point, but we'll update if/when there's more information to share.
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75

We are basically taking off automatic after this war and just doing manual. It sucks but if this war counts we are down big in out BG’s

We play master. If this war counts, we Will drop to plat2.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We brought it to the team, they're going to look into it.

Timeline very unknown at this point, but we'll update if/when there's more information to share.

Why does it seem like this issue has not affected any of the top 3 alliances so you have no plans to take actions againts it?

We are basically taking off automatic after this war and just doing manual. It sucks but if this war counts we are down big in out BG’s

For us, this means that we will have to skip an entire season in order to avoid wasting resources on a season where we cannot perform better than Platinum 3 or 2.

It is frustrating to see how Kabam is ignoring both the issues and the players.

I truly hope that this issue didn't affect too many alliances, and I wish good luck to everyone who wasn't affected.

Thank you.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    We auto enlist for 2bg
    But it keeps doing 3bg instead.
    We do war matchmaking manually now
  • Options
    KINGBONEHEADKINGBONEHEAD Posts: 47
    I have same issue have to do manually last war was the same way
  • Options
    Proff Hoff - talks about it
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I saw that he mentioned our issue, and I think it's great that someone is speaking up about it. I'm thankful that he wants to bring attention to it, but what's even more disheartening is that Kabam, who should be responsible for addressing and resolving the problem, is completely ignoring it.

They're acting as it's our own fault that we're experiencing issues with their game
  • Options
    Yeah - I know got the same mail

Maybe our Officer listed out :D Thank you Kabam Support
  • Options

Yeah - I know got the same mail

Maybe our Officer listed out :D Thank you Kabam Support

I received the exact same reply. Our alliance has been playing for master for five consecutive seasons, and now they ask me if our officer didn´t listed out us?

When I asked Kabam if they were serious about their response, I only received an automatic reply once again, I haven't had any luck trying to discuss this issue with someone from Kabam through tickets. It seems that there is no chance to talk about it with a real person, maybe they hired too many robots :tired_face::smiley:
  • Options
    DocBDocB Posts: 150
    Same for us. We were enlisted for 3bg but only got 1…
  • Options
    We checked so many times to make sure it was set. No way we messed it up. Plus when the latest enrollment came up it showed auto enlist for 3bg again…
  • Options

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Now we have 1,5 Mio Points less - Thats for oure Alliance the Death - Please give us the lose points - anything

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    We took it off auto and used manual after we got booted from the first match of last season! How are you? KABAM? JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT AND REPORTING IT ????
    Where did the post on this issue from a month a go end up? Oh right! In the time out box!
    You have had 30 days to report it AND fix it! It did not just start happening this season! This is 2 in a row that it doesn't work and last season the messed up "auto enlist" cost us a tier level in war.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The only responsible course of action is to cancel the season. Give out season rewards based on the standings as they are right now. Restart the season next Wednesday.

/s
  • Options
    @TyEdge I’m not sure that will work bc the alliances that missed bgs will be penalized and improperly placed. We are a relaxed alliance sitting at the edge of gold 1/plat 4. Losing over 100k points means a lot to us at the end of a season (or now if they send rank rewards based on current ranking).

They need to ignore the first war or push the season out 1 war and treat war 1 as if it was off-season for scoring. None of the solutions are easy on their end, other than maybe cancel the season and restart it.

Unfortunately kabam is in a no-win situation. Half of the people affected will be pissed no matter what happens.

I think they will do right by everyone in the end. It just takes a while to work through anything this complex and there isn’t a clear “perfect” solution.
  • Options

😭
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    If you scroll to search I posted a topic and mentioned this when it was introduced and Kabam said nothing .

The first of the season and the last of the off season does not seem to work correctly.