**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What's got Sentinel looking so down?

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 385 ★★★
Wrong answers only

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 2,878 ★★★★★
    I just thought he was missing his neck bolt and can't raise his chin.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Na dude is like 'WTF Kabam, I ain't got claws and I ain't mystic, so why the hell am I even sandwiched between them?'
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,592 ★★★★
    Worried that Tigra will found out what he did last night with Omega Sentinel.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,036 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Maybe thinking something and smiling after remembering good times 😄😄
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,703 ★★★★★
    His connection isn't going up anymore, so Mojo is trying to find someone for him
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,503 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Thinking Mojo is stupid because he hasn't brought him a mutant yet
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    Embarrassed at being in a side quest where yet another "solo the boss" objective is being used while knowing that the "reward" for doing it stinks?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    He is the centre of a love quest created by mojo. But he has no junk, so he is wondering why he really needs a love partner. He just told Mojo, and Mojo is just laughing about it.