**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Moders are Running amok.

ShepShep Posts: 150
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
I don't get why I have to spend units on battlegrounds and lose to these people and they don't have any type of penalty... Its absolutely horrendous today.

Comments

• Options
    ShepShep Posts: 150
    edited February 2023
    L
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    FigiFigi said:

I’ve just played against 3 modders in a row, not fun..and so obvious, and the only thing we can do is to report them.

Too bad that doesn't seem to have been doing any good at all as every season is flooded with modders and pretty commonly the same modders each season.
  • Options
    FigiFigiFigiFigi Posts: 26

FigiFigi said:

I’ve just played against 3 modders in a row, not fun..and so obvious, and the only thing we can do is to report them.

Too bad that doesn't seem to have been doing any good at all as every season is flooded with modders and pretty commonly the same modders each season.
    Yeah I know, just trying to enjoy the game etc, but frustrating..ramping up my champs like anybody else in the game to build a stronger roster/ deck, but feels like such a let down when you lose because your opponents cheat..
  • Options
    MIND035MIND035 Posts: 35
    I almost beat a modder once.