Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Infamous Iron Man …..the day has arrived!!

__SF____SF__ Posts: 288 ★★
After all the delays … postponing him…. He is finally getting added to the basic pool tomorrow !!!! Who has been hoarding and will be having some mass openings tomorrow??? Good luck by the way. Hope you folks pull him!! Aside from prestige… do u think the hype is worth it or is spot and absorbing man much better ?

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Comments

• Options
    @willrun4adonut i hope you get him bud
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    He drops today (21st) or tomorrow?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

I have three tech Nexuses waiting, and I have 2000 hp left on Thanos for my last Carina challenge (I'm just chilling there waiting for tomorrow). So if I don't get him from the Nexus, then I have another tech Nexus and an abyss Nexus waiting. And a tech awakening ready. Hopefully it's a good day tomorrow. 🤞

Post an update
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

I have three tech Nexuses waiting, and I have 2000 hp left on Thanos for my last Carina challenge (I'm just chilling there waiting for tomorrow). So if I don't get him from the Nexus, then I have another tech Nexus and an abyss Nexus waiting. And a tech awakening ready. Hopefully it's a good day tomorrow. 🤞

Smart man, I hope your patience will be rewarded
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

I hope you get him too. I mainly want him for a Bishop counter, though my r4 Vulture does very good in that area already.

Kitty can handle him as well lol
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    KennyPL said:

Today not tomorrow lol
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,219 ★★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

I’d be 110% sure he’s in there before you open those.

Good luck!
    Waiting for that in game motivation before proceeding. Thanks for the reminder.
  • Options
    @Justin2524 thank you for the feedback
  • Options
    @KennyPL today the 21st
  • Options

KennyPL said:

Today not tomorrow lol
    Yeah this was posted yesterday lol

• Options
    I’m wondering around what time he drops
  • Options
    @Renaxqq is that out of a featured or basic crystal?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    __SF__ said:

@Renaxqq is that out of a featured or basic crystal?

Featured
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    edited February 2023

Not sure if they do announcements when champs enter the pool but he is pictured in the basic.

From the announcement of when champs enter the basic…

Please wait for messaging in-game to verify when a new Champion has been added to the Basic Crystal pool.
  • Options
    Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    hmm interesting i wasnt sure if he was added as yet
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104

I was expecting more of a red dot announcement
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    4 tech nexuses and nada... thankfully he was in the tech abyss crystal :)
    Might be more happy with the Guardian dupe (2x) though ;)
  • Options
    @Ironman3000 @KennyPL I opened 6 nexus one class nexus and a class abyss (all tech) and nothing lol.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★

I saved 2 tech nexus and 1 tech abyss nexus ... got him on my first tech nexus so can confirm he is in there 👍
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,219 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

@willrun4adonut i hope you get him bud

I got him. One of my favorite comic book runs so I'm happy. 3 tech nexus were opened. Now, do I chase Nimrod or Kitty with my remaining nexus and Abyss?
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Turn of events. Had one more class crystal and look at that baby!!!!!!! Then a 4 to 5 and the debate begins. Either him or warlock. Prestige vs favorite champ