**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Absorbing man viability

RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
How viable is absorbing man unawakened? Heard he was great awakened but im not too sure if he is still good unawakened.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    This video can help you as you learn how to use him. His awakening helpful, especially on form duration and Regen, but I wouldn't consider it a must for him to be great.

https://youtu.be/oAnTQUx0jL4
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    On offense the big piece is the extension of his forms. Having him awakened and adding the iBomb synergy really helps to get him refined and build morph charges in fights where immunity doesn’t trigger and you can’t get off light interruption attacks. You want to refine his form and build his charges so extra time on the clock is helpful. But this is not necessary in some match ups and can be worked around if you can get those light interruptions. So no not necessary but really nice to have. I don’t regret using my only generic AG. He’s already helped me clear several tricky fights in Act 7.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I also have Absorbing man and Hercules both at rank 3 unawakened. The bad news is i only have 1 generic awakening stone available LOL
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    Well I appreciate the information you guys gave, but miraculously I just duped him in 1 featured I just opened lol.