**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How unlucky do I have to be for his abilities not trigger

Title speaks for itself, lol


Comments

  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
    100 - 99,64 = 0,36

    You have to be 0,36% chance levels of unlucky
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 587 ★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

    Not as unlucky as when you pull him again for a single sig

    Luckily I’m only focused on featureds right now, lol
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 389 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Lemme go google the results.



    Results are in…

  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,036 ★★★★★
    My man is battling the demons 💀💀
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    It s usually a fifty fifty, when I use my Archangel, and get one bleed after the 3rd combo :p
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,385 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

    A wise man once said, if it isn't 100% chance, then it is 0%. Even though the actual margin or error is low, it is pretty much guaranteed to not trigger when you actually need it.

    Same like biohazard lanes ..says 20% chance to trigger bleed and poison but it's more like 80%.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

    Pikolu said:

    A wise man once said, if it isn't 100% chance, then it is 0%. Even though the actual margin or error is low, it is pretty much guaranteed to not trigger when you actually need it.

    Same like biohazard lanes ..says 20% chance to trigger bleed and poison but it's more like 80%.
    Prove it. Oh btw poison has 50% chance to trigger
Sign In or Register to comment.