**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP acceptance exploration not Carina Challenge

Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Is it possible to 100% the 2 paths with a 5* r5 Hercules only?

Comments

• Options
    GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66
    edited February 2023
    I did it all with a r4 Hercules with CapIW synergy for warlock. I would definitely reccomend waiting until you do carinas though. I don’t regret exploring it early though because it got me to paragon
    You could definitely do it with a 5* r5 sig 200 Hercules it would just take a lot of revives. Check lagacys vid, he recently made one doing 4 fights with 5* herc
  • Options
    DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    yeah there's a video of a guy doing every fight with herc.
  • Options

I did it all with a r4 Hercules with CapIW synergy for warlock. I would definitely reccomend waiting until you do carinas though. I don’t regret exploring it early though because it got me to paragon
    You could definitely do it with a 5* r5 sig 200 Hercules it would just take a lot of revives. Check lagacys vid, he recently made one doing 4 fights with 5* herc

Thanks. I have no intention of doing carina challenge since it would take forever for my account go get those counters. However, getting paragon would definitely help me progress much faster.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Thanks. I have no intention of doing carina challenge since it would take forever for my account go get those counters. However, getting paragon would definitely help me progress much faster.
    Remember to swap out cap IW after you beat Warlock because armor breaks would cause degen on you against Dragon Man. Granted, Herc has immortality but it might help
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    The left is kinda tough. But it’s totally doable. I did it for 50 revives with an r5 and that was without really learning the fights. Did the right with juggs for two carinas and completion and that wasn’t that bad.

If you are pre-paragon, it’s totally worth doing an initial 100% to get another r4. I’m Paragon now!

If you are doing left side herc no carinas though. Bring a better counter to warlock. He was the hardest fight for me.
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Remember to swap out cap IW after you beat Warlock because armor breaks would cause degen on you against Dragon Man. Granted, Herc has immortality but it might help

Ohh good looking out. Thank you!