**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account transfer from android to iOS

Ok so look ! My account isn’t lost. I can log into any android device with my Google play account and play it since Jan 9th 2015(first time I ever played the game). I thought, I may have connected it to an kabam account(I thought this because I have messages in my email from kabam support above items I did not receive from in app purchases back in 2016[it was Tony Starks Briefcase lol])but it came time to exchange from android to iPhone and when I logged in using said email the same email attached to my Google and now my iOS Apple ID it took me to a whole new fresh account with the beginning tutorial stages…so I gave up I mean I would play on a tablet here and there on wifi over the years but eventually just lost interest, rite?
So last month I got this NOKIA(as a second phone) and it LAGS BADLY but it satisfies my nostalgia to the point where I can’t help but to really try and see if I can have my cake and eat it too with this iPhone 12 because I’m loosing some fight due to lags like MOJOS love show ep 2 with Tigra, or magneto in act 4 of the last chapter.

The problem is when I try or attempt to follow the steps in the article I can’t link to a kabam account because I continuously keep receiving a message stating “account already link”. I’ve even tried an email I’ve never use before and created a new account and still got the message. I also would like to add that when I press login after receiving that message it directed me to a whole new summoner level 1 account, and iWould like to state that starting a whole new account is not an option for.

Comments

• Options
    I just really have a fear of like not knowing some stuff as trivial as “the original name” can keep me from having my account on my iOS like that’s stupid I not only can prove I have our own the account but I still use the same email from my Google play store as my Apple ID account as well like there’s no reason I should be going through this; I feel like. Like I honestly can’t even tell if the email is the problem or not at this point🤦🏾‍♂️ I just wanna play without lags Ii guess
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Go to your phone where the account is logged on. And on that phone login then go to settings to link that acc to a kabam acc. Since you used your email to create a new game. Make a second email and use that. Login with new info on iphone (install game and when you load in you will get Start in middle or bottam left Login) click login . Type info and you should play on your main
  • Options
    Ok so just to make sure I’m doing this right do you mind if I screenshot my steps so you can walk meh through.?

• Options
    So I assume this is what you mean and you want meh to click “sign in with kabam” anddddddd ….create a new account.? But with a brand new email right.? Because I’m pretty sure I tried that and for some reason I the “account already linked” message

• Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    When you get the acct already linked notification just tap log in. You'll get into the game on your desired acct. This is what comes up for me when I log into the game on my phone when I mainly play using my tablet.
  • Options

When you get the acct already linked notification just tap log in. You'll get into the game on your desired acct. This is what comes up for me when I log into the game on my phone when I mainly play using my tablet.

That’s what I’m saying bro when I click log in it takes meh to a whole new fresh account

P.s Mind you the account on the screenshots you see is the correct account the problem is getting it from the Nokia android to my iPhone 12

• Options
    KING_HYXKING_HYX Posts: 6
    So iJust remembered my original ign ….but now they’re telling me it wasn’t the original ign that was the problem—apparently iGuessed it right TWO DAYS AGO😓 it’s the email connected to the account so iAsked wouldn’t it be the same as the Game Center email from google play which is how I’ve logged in all this time.? But it’s not, apparently there’s another email with a kabam account attached and that’s why iHavent been able to transfer over. So in order to prove its me that’s the owner I need the original EMAIL but if it’s not the email I’ve been using for all my android devices(the Google play account) then how else can I track that down…it’s crazy because I have emails from back when i made a in app purchases going back and forth with kabam dating back to 2016 concerning the same account so I’m confused how could any other email be attached to it🤔

• Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    edited March 2023
    If you have an android device couldn't you go on there to change the email used for the kabam acount for your old mcoc account and then try that one on your iPhone:)
  • Options
    ExzoflexExzoflex Posts: 4
    This is not helping