**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EoP: Grief Incarnate write-up, by an *average? Paragon

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
I still had revives left over from stockpiling Carina v3, I I decided to give it a go. I really needed that 1 gold.

TL, DR: Herc for the win, though Warlock was poopy. Thanos with two revives.

Team: r4 sig 200 Herc, 5r5 caiw (for Warlock), r1 Heimdal (synergy)l. 30% green boost, 10% attack, 15% health. Suicides, mastery set up to optimize attack below 50% health.

Build up charges, go immortal, die, repeat. Sp2 didn't always work since he goes stun immune so sometimes threw sp1 when close to two bars to get another sp1. 4 revives.

Havock: Build up charges, go immortal, die. Repeat. 1 revive

Havock: Horrible. The cleanse would stop my initial stun, but would degen. Then have to intercept to place an armor break on him, then get to a special before his armor comes up. Overall, not fun watching the infections, cleanse, and armor up. Mostly, I'd be throwing the sp1 as soon as I could and pray that it was an intercept. For some damage. If I was going to die and didn't take any damage, I'd just restart. Once I got lucky with the cleanse gone, no infections, and a sp2 intercept that then stunned him and I could also get a sp1 in before his armor came back. That took off 46%. The rest of the time was about 6-10% each attempt. 15 revives.

Fury: go immortal, die. Repeat. forgot that he places disorient on block so died once there. Got him to sp2 and was able to get him to keep throwing sp2 until he reached 10. 2 revives.

Modok: go immortal, die. Repeat. Would try to throw the sp2 right before the timer would reset so I could get the stun. 1 revive

Blade: go immortal, die. Repeat. Died on first try because I didn't read the nodes and forgot he power steals on specials if you don't dex, which threw off my special spamming. 2 revives, but should have been 1.

Terrax: go immortal, die. Repeat. 1 revive. Just make sure you get intercepts in.

DragonMan: go immortal, die. Repeat. I'd throw my sp2 while he was still unstoppable so by the end, his unstoppable would be done and I could stun him and my immortality wouldn't be dying off. You'll constantly be defending since every fear of strength is armor breaking him. 4 revives

Peni: Solo, but don't know how. Stayed close to Regen health. Herc hits so hard that her shield falls off fast.

Ikaris: Don't parry. Bait out sp1. go immortal, die. Repeat. 2 revives

Scorpion: Solo. Throw sp2 to help stun and get that scorpion sting down. Just make sure you knock him down to get the protection off.

Kraven: Hated as I couldn't do a sp2 spam and forgot. Tried to not throw specials and just intercept while immortal. If got stuck in a trap, I'd keep attacking so immortality wouldn't wear off and then throw my sp1. 5 revives.

Overseer: Don't parry, and don't throw sp2 as it stinks him and thus nullifies a buff (which could be my immortality). Sp1 also prevents autoblock so that's good for overseer. 2 revives.

Crossbones: Get him to sp1 and then attack. I didn't heal so I was in immortality due to biohazard so if I didn't think I took enough damage off, I'd just restart 3 revives. He didn't always want to throw his sp1. And don't block. Forgot and had to restart once.
Found out/forgot that Heimdall could protect you from sp3. That could have saved me many revives, especially the Warlock fight. If I got to sp3, I'd just quit to save time and revive. Thankfully, when Crossbones through his sp3, he only had 3 furies so I got lucky with his ability accuracy reduction not kicking in with that 25%

Bishop: Solo. Parry, stay close to him. Got to immortal when just below 3 bars of power. Throw sp2 and then rinse and repeat. Since Bishop is in the corner, you'll gain power during the sp2 as you're close to him.

Dormmammu: Go immortal, die, repeat. Hope he doesn't throw a special while immortal since he's unstoppable. 3 revives.

THANOS: all of my Carina runs were about 40, even with spidey99. But Herc was great and did it in 2 revives. First run got him down to 36%. Second run got him to 18%, and last run got him to 0%. Heimdall and immortality really helped with intercepting on that last phase. And Heimdall helped me tank a sp3.

Now what to spend that 1 gold on.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2023
    I know most people can do multiple solos with Herc who are even slightly better than me. I did my EoP run originally with VP and it was a solo (but I think mine was 400ish hits). VP would also be great for Peni I'd assume. I don't know how much extra damage I did on any of the bosses with Herc's armor break, but it probably wouldn't have been offset by the revives I used on on Warlock. My original plan was just get as much damage on all of the bosses as possible with Herc, which included the armor break.

But if I had to do it again, I would do Herc, Heimdall and VP (for Peni, though she was easier than I expected and Warlock, who is just a long fight with him). And you're a far better player than I so 40 should be more than sufficient for you, especially if you don't have a problem with Thanos intercepts. Herc was also nice because he can still deal damage to Thanos in his phase 1 as long as he's immortal. @SlayinAlive

And I also didn't know this until my last Carina V3 run, but Platinumpool greatly speeds up revives farming, though I'm sure everyone but me already knew that.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★

So I should only need to farm like 40 revives? I still haven't done it just curious.

Also would you've considered taking venompool in instead of herc since he can solo warlock with ease?

I farm about 65 per run
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    You have two havoks btw, otherwise great write up
  • Options
    Oops, that first one should have been Herc. I didn't fight two Havoks.

Also, didn't use any potions except once to top off for Terrax and once to Thanos.