IBuyPower said:Ok, joe fixit sp1?
Ok, joe fixit sp1?
© 2023 MARVEL. MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2023 KABAM GAMES, INC., A NETMARBLE COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Joes fix it can apply Weakness debuff if he has 3 of a kind cards.
2. Galan gains Solar Intensity which max out at 3. When defending a final boss node, Galan starts the fight with 3 Solar Intensity and with 3, he gains a True Sense buff, which bypasses the effects of Miss, upon activating any special attack
3. Tigra's Neutralize prevents Galan from gaining buffs such as True Sense only while active. Galan will gain True Sense after lauching a special attack with 3 Solar Intensity if Neutralize is not active on him.
This is the info you needed and the answer you asked for. However...
4. The forums should not be the very first place to go to if you have a question about champion interactions. You should first do your own research by reading Champion descriptions or checking https://auntm.ai/champions (although unofficial, a somewhat reliable source of info for MCOC)
5. There are a lot of names for debuffs, buffs, abilities, nodes, etc that do not match up with the exact English definition.
6. Just because you see, hear, or experience an unknown interaction between champions, do not automatically assume it's a bug and put any blame on any Kabam employees just because you don't know/understand something in-game. Research first
7. There are many people in this discussion that have given an answer, the correct answer, most of which are saying the same thing. Yet you continue to argue against these people who try to help and criticize to help you in the future. Also, it did not take 18 posts to get a straight answer. If you (the OP) ignore your own posts, then the 2nd response should be the answer you were looking for.
These are all the main things I've noticed while reading the posts in this discussion, although I welcome anyone to speak up if I missed anything, should clarify something more, or got some info wrong.
Let's all take a deep breath, here.
It's easy to jump to conclusions in these here forums. Would I like for all Summoners to ask the right questions before claiming there's a bug and Kabam is trying to swindle everyone? Sure would! Do I think we need to dive on people for erroneously drawing those conclusions? Absolutely not.
Just picture it! These forums could be an oasis! A space for Summoners to come and ask questions and receive answers (relatively) free of judgement! A place where we help each other, learn and grow together. Because, as the old proverb goes, "a rising tide... makes us all better."
This is your reminder to make an effort to be kind to each other, disagree respectfully and try to give each other the benefit of the doubt.