Options

well this sucks so much

Benjygl5nBenjygl5n Posts: 34
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips

i have no crit champ at all so this literally annoying i wanna get tb but i cant with major roadblock gotta wait till i get hit monkey or someone like that or wait till they maybe nerf it
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

Doom with Annihilus synergy will give you guaranteed critical heavies!

i dont have diablo or annihilus at 5 star or 6 star my bad for not showing it
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,417 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Benjygl5n said:

i have no crit champ at all so this literally annoying i wanna get tb but i cant with major roadblock gotta wait till i get hit monkey or someone like that or wait till they maybe nerf it

Hercules or Ghost with Hood?. Youtube 6.3.6 I seen a lot of videos with other options now
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,775 Guardian
    Just go to 3.2.6 and farm revives for like a week and then unitman your way through cap iw. Hope that RNG is on your side and it isn't a too painful fight.

Don't attack him while his shield is up and just go ham on him when it is down.

Also CGR would absolutely melt Cap IW if you're good at not dexing.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Will corvus glaive work on it??
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I think I used elsa for that fight. She gets a huge crit rate increase from her sp1 precision. That combined with her already high base crit rating (highest base crit rate in the game) means that she will crit on almost all hits. Not guaranteed, but will definitely do a solid job here...

Edit: it would be best to stock up revives, that surging vengeance node is a load of bs.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Does mags shut down his glancing? CGR works for him if you can get his rotation down. Even with the perfect counter it can still be a rough fight so I’d grind plenty of revives
  • Options

TheSaith said:

Short answer is yes, long answer is he’s not in any of the provided pictures so it’s hard to make that suggestion.
    i have a 6* one but he aint level up yet

• Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    Use spider ham - that’s who I used, only 2 revives due to sloppy playing
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Benjygl5n said:

Rank up and use She Hulk.
    Her passive taunt will make CAIW throw specials, so no worries for sp3s.
    It is a long fight, but the solo is doable.
    I used 5* SH back then while exploring that quest with huge success.
    Also, She Hulk can help you further in 6.4.
    Don’t sleep on her 😉
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★

TheSaith said:

Short answer is yes, long answer is he’s not in any of the provided pictures so it’s hard to make that suggestion.
    I asked for myself i got him on R5 😉😉😉😉
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    You have champs that can crit just fine, just some more than others. It may be a longer fight but is possible with almost anyone.
  • Options
    Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Posts: 67
    Dude... You ...
    You have elsa and misty.
    Elsa is pretty easy. Use your sp1 once.
    It will give you permanent precision unless you use another sp.
    This will give you easy critical hita.
    Misty is another good option. Just check her gameplay.