5* magik

AhitlawAhitlaw Member Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
How good is she? Any tips on using her? She's my first mystic so I'm happy about that. Jw how good she is

Comments

• LewkkLewkk Member Posts: 36
    She's incredible for power control, one of the best mysics/champ you could get out of the 5* pool!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    my magik is r3 unduped she's pretty awesome.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Member Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    So I'm not happy asf for no reason?? Lol awesome. Any tips on using her?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Member Posts: 1,027 ★★
    GOD TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOD TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Member Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    GOD TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?

I'm not joking, stick to L2 and you basically won the fight.(power lock spam) As I said GOD TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    So I'm not happy asf for no reason?? Lol awesome. Any tips on using her?

She’s pretty simple really. Sp2 will steal power from your opponent and most of the time it will power lock them. It’s very rare that it doesn’t. Sp1 can nullify and if you use sp3 against an opponent full of buffs you’ll do a massive amount of damage. Sp3 nullifies every buff they have on them and deals extra damage for each one nullified. So champs like groot or old man Logan will probably just get knocked out, they’d need a lot of health to still be standing afterwards. And of course since she’s mystic, she has the benefit of mystic dispersion mastery for more power locks and more specials.
    I am so happy now,thanks you guys :)
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Member Posts: 674 ★★★★
    For offense shes god tier even unduped. Defense you need her duped.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    She has the toolset to be used everywhere
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Member Posts: 690 ★★★
    Work on your timing when you power control them you can hit them as they are getting off the ground (if you have them cornered). Just be sure not to do it too early or you'll get whacked. It helps reduce block damages and get fights done faster. She is fun to use, my first R4 5* is her and I've loved it

Dude...don't go telling people that! You want it fixed?