**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This should be far less than 500 fights

33 series (99 fights) and I'm at 530K. Nice and easy arena. Thanks.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I thought this was was going to be a whining post about it being too many.
    Easy 5* shards
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Yeah, I think they set it up so that if you've been playing for two weeks and your PI is tiny, you will still do it in 500 fights.

There're going to be some level 6 players with a 5* champ. Even without taking him to level 2, he'll still be the strongest champ they have by far.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well, it was a generous estimate. However, it also depends on what you have for a Roster. As for newer Players getting them, let them have it. If they put the time in to Grind, they earn it like everyone else. Perhaps more if they have less Champs.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Haha Yeah anyone gonna do 500 fights won't be level 6 for long
  • I did the 1mul with a 61 streak(183 fight) lol I don't get how people keeps whining about lol these are the easiest 10k 5* shards to get
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    There no whining to be done, honestly. That's a nice perk for everyone. If you have only a handful of maxed 2*, it will be around 60 series strike, more if your 2* are lower or if you play with 1*'s. This is a smart move.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I am at 34 matches and 475k. I was hoping to achieve it in 60 or less. :(
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I'm at 36 matches (108 fights) and 561k, should be able to get it wrapped up by tomorrow
    definitely one of the easiest 10k 5* in a long while
    not sure how's the 500 fights estimate come by?.....
    823K 50 series. I'm taking it slow, I know I have far enough time for the million.
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I'm at 36 matches (108 fights) and 561k, should be able to get it wrapped up by tomorrow
    definitely one of the easiest 10k 5* in a long while
    not sure how's the 500 fights estimate come by?.....

Maybe for the unlucky ones who only have 1* and a couple 2*.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I'm still waiting for that one guy to complain about how it took him 64 years to get a 5 star and now they are handing them out like candy.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for that one guy to complain about how it took him 64 years to get a 5 star and now they are handing them out like candy.

I, for one, am happy for the new players who get something shinny now. Might ease the pain of seeing the usual good stuff going to veterans and uncollected.
    I mean, it's OK than the veterans get stuff as they invested for a long time in this game, but there nothing wrong rewarding everyone the same once in a while. And this comment comes from a Howling Commando player (aka a 3 year veteran ;) )