**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Absorbing Man Balance

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    There are multiple ways to stop him on defense, he's fine.
  • Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    He is nothing on defense just practice fighting him. I am more afraid of nick, korg, miss lucky/crit fail, quicksilver those type of defenders that can mess you up. On offense i don't see the anything special he is not easy to play but if u know what your doing he can be op.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    I don't have absorbing man, and I don't have galan either. The word on the street is galan is very easy to play and this forum and others say absorbing man takes a lot of skill, also needs a dupe.
    Given the likes of herc and particularly galan to punch out 120k sp1 attacks... logic says absorbing man should be touched.
    Looking forward the next 9 to 12 months given these outputs, I am scared to think what the health pools in the following story quests will be particularly players stuck with middle of the road champs
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Greekhit said:

At AW he isn’t a problem since you can bring one of the few champs that counter him, but since BGs exist and you might won’t have on deck, and even worse even if you have a counter you need to be lucky to get it drafted, AM needs rebalance.
    The problem is the 20 second timer, anything else on him is alright.

Well, if Absorbing man is a problem for you in BGs, you should ban him, easy solution.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Just saying he can KO in one sp1. My game lags sometimes, I'm fine with it.
    These things happen and I'm used to it lol.

That fight was in GC.
    R4 spidy, only 35k health tho, and one sp1 was enough lol
    No input issues here, I just faced mega lag, no one to blame. I dont mind him as defender as I do better against him.
    I'll be fine if he is left as he is but just saying...
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Until Kabam actually nerfs a champ thru the Rebalance Program I'm not concerned.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Until Kabam actually nerfs a champ thru the Rebalance Program I'm not concerned.

Exactly. Plus people forget that if the data shows he's not performing well because he's too complicated, they might simplify his kit a bit to help make him viable.