**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have absolutely fallen in love with CGR

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
In my eternal Quest to get Hercules(who I still haven't gotten btw) I landed a CGR in one of my Cosmic Abyss Nexus Selectors not sure where it was from but it was before the Paragon holiday gifts.
At that point my best cosmic champs were R3 Corvus, R3 Medusa and my R4 unawakened Knull(who btw was bugged so that if I play him my screen would freeze).
I had a cosmic R4 gem to get paragon and so I had to choose knull back then between these 3.
Now I really wanted to get Herc, but I wouldn't have minded CGR.
When I got him I wasn't going bonkers over him I knew he was broken good but I really wanted Herc.

Galan came in the featured and I tried really hard to get him and after a long struggle with RNG I got galan
Both my CGR and Galan were now R3 and I was about R4 someone
but since CGR could solo most of the EOP fights and I needed a path clearer like Herc I decided I will just have to R4 CGR over Galan for now.

I have done all my EOP objectives and I now love CGR so much. Its not just even EOP. In AQ I always add him and use the aptitude powergain boost and he makes AQ less of a chore and then in war just today I got sick kills on a hulkling on node 54 and gorr on boss tier.
His damnation on 5 judgements make such an unique cosmic champion (sometimes I kinda wish the MD mastery would give him powerback lmao)

if anyone is interested you can check out the hulkling fight its basically a 30second fight in a t2 war lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzbrNBeqk2U

Didn't post the gorr boss solo as it was messy at start.

All in all I am glad I ranked up CGR over Galan and I will probably rank 5 him over other cosmics as well. He definitely deserves it!

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I just finished all the EoP challenges and got a cosmic gem. I used it on Hercules, but I was very close to using it on CGR. He’s been a favorite of mine since his release.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

I just finished all the EoP challenges and got a cosmic gem. I used it on Hercules, but I was very close to using it on CGR. He’s been a favorite of mine since his release.

This was me as well. I don’t necessarily regret it, but everyday I wonder what it would’ve been like to have a r5 CGR instead of herc
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Join the queue..
  • Options
    edited March 2023

I would have done same. I believe you first gotta do whats necessary to win the game and then rankup stuff to have fun!
    to be fair CGR brings both of those energies together haha
    but Herc is even more broken
    The beautiful thing about the game is that we really aren’t yet at a point where we NEED R5 champs. Heck, we really don’t need R4 champs, but here we are. So there’s a balance between having as much fun as possible and investing highly limited resources well. Thankfully I thoroughly enjoy Herc, so it was still an easy decision, but you can’t go wrong with a champ you love, especially a top tier one to boot.
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

This was me as well. I don’t necessarily regret it, but everyday I wonder what it would’ve been like to have a r5 CGR instead of herc
    Same. Unless something crazy happens CGR will be my next cosmic R5…whenever I manage to come across 3 catalysts…
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Would you be able to do a revive breakdown of your EOP runs with CGR? I'm probably gonna have to use him even tho I'm not the most comfortable with him.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    He’s my number one champ and has carried me through just about all the game content. His damage is crazy, the sp2 just rips people apart.
  • Options
    Ali_4243Ali_4243 Posts: 9
    You’re lucky that last hit crit 💪