**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ms Marvel... Really?

Is there a worse champ to get after grinding through the arena for hours on end?

Comments

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Which Ms Marvel?
  • Options
    DrFunnyguyDrFunnyguy Posts: 51
    Kamala
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Which star level?
  • Options
    Bro, she's the prize in the arena right now! Go look for yourself
  • Options
    "Why would you grind for it?" Is literally the reason for my post. I'm asking, why would anyone grind for Kamala?
  • Options
    No she's not. She's a prize for a Carina challenge.
  • Options
    Fair enough. You are correct. Still not worth it to me.
  • Options
    Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    I would grind for her....
  • Options
    Well, grind away my dude
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Could've been groot
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153

Fair enough. You are correct. Still not worth it to me.

Then don't do it. Arena is not for everyone.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Just like you, I'm also entitled to an opinion. I have no plans to "drag" or "sue" anyone. Nor have I said anything insulting. I can't say the same for some of you. If you don't like what I have to say there's nothing to stop you from ignoring me and all my posts.

And on the topic of my name not checking out... Firstly, I wasn't making a joke. And secondly, outside of this game I am actually a professional comedian and actor, working for over 20 years, but I'm sure you're much funnier than me. Send me your comedy resume and I'll make sure to pass it on.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Just like you, I'm also entitled to an opinion. I have no plans to "drag" or "sue" anyone. Nor have I said anything insulting. I can't say the same for some of you. If you don't like what I have to say there's nothing to stop you from ignoring me and all my posts.

And on the topic of my name not checking out... Firstly, I wasn't making a joke. And secondly, outside of this game I am actually a professional comedian and actor, working for over 20 years, but I'm sure you're much funnier than me. Send me your comedy resume and I'll make sure to pass it on.

Keon is that u? 😱
  • Options

For a "professional comedian" you really can't take a joke.

Do you by any chance cry about how your jokes are being cancelled too?
    I only cry when people like you try to make jokes. Did I see you open for Bill Burr last month?
  • Options
    Snizzbar said:

For a "professional comedian" you really can't take a joke.

Do you by any chance cry about how your jokes are being cancelled too?
    I only cry when people like you try to make jokes. Did I see you open for Bill Burr last month?
    Did *anyone* see the opener for Bill Burr last month? No, no-one did. Because they were there to see Bill Burr, who is actually funny.
    That's not how comedy shows work, but ok
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    fyi u pick up a 5* ms marvel when completing uncollected EQ. don’t know if that has happened b4, a champion as a pick up in EQ completion and in arena grind at the same time
  • Options
    PRIMUUSPRIMUUS Posts: 24

Is there a worse champ to get after grinding through the arena for hours on end?

We litterally can make a list of champs that are WAY worse than her and you could've responded nicely but no instead you have chosen to respond like a jerk (which is weird to me) to every person who answered YOUR THREAD ?!?!?

Anyway L thread + ratio